Camp Motorpsycho » General

28.04.2013, Berlin

(18 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Un.Chien.d.Espace
  • Latest reply from Ivan
  1. Un.Chien.d.Espace

Hey guys,

i won't attend this gig, but could some of the concert-goers please give us besides the tracklist and other stuff some additional information about the merch, that would be nice, thanks in advance and have fun, guys!

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Holle

new tshirt black, in front a tribal, back the 3 faces like on the tourposter, hood, longsleeve, windbreaker
    and a ot of music as cds and vinyl.

and this fuckin cool post for 5€.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Holle

Ladies and Gentleman - that was a breathtaking show.

Year Zero
    Hell 1-3
    Vanishing Point
    Barleycorn
    Ratcatcher
    Ãœberwagner - Pilgrim - Ãœberwagner
    Upstairs/Downstairs
    Sinful, Wind-Borne
    Drug Thimg
    s'Numbmess
    Arne Hassle
    ---
    S.T.G.
    Sail on
    August
    x-3
    ---
    Um Chien d' Berlin

~2'45

Lido was sold out. That was good. More than that. It seems that all 500 people they were there are big mp fans. Fantastic Atmosphere, enthuastic audiance, the band seems thrilled.

My personal Highlight was this version of überwagner.
    Very soft and lovely with a fantastic jam in it.
    Bent said before something like "this is an old song we have tried it a lot but here is a new version, that might work better"(or so).
    Yes it works better!
    Another Highlight was Hell, specially part3 - long and intense jam!
    But this concert was a highlight itself.

Now I have to go to bed,looking forward to cologne

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. toter panda

x-3 was played last song in the regular set-arne hassle last song in the first extra set of songs;)sorry 4nerdness&german correctness

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. fillmore

Fantastic show! Sprawling jams throughout the show, best crowd experience in a long while and then "K9" as second encore! Good night

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Tomcat

Wow, sounds like a brilliant night! K9 as an extra + Arne is back, new version of KrautWagner? Gnaw, good that I get my dosis tonight already

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Juergen

This looks fantastic!

What does "Ãœberwagner > Pilgrim" mean? Is "Pilgrim" a snippet of a classic song?

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. supernaut

Nice to have these Blissard tunes again. How long was the Chien?

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. supernaut

they really seem to like Vanishing Point. For a not so very signature track (whatever that means) it seems to pop up in setlists quite often through the years.

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. Tomcat

@Jürgen: I hope it's "The Pilgrim" by Wishbone Ash - it has some wonderful guitar parts / solos + the main riff and rhythm are seriously groovy

Posted 7 years ago #
  11. fillmore

Some timings: "Ratcatcher" 10 min, "Arne H" 10 min, "Un chien" 22 min and "Ãœberwagner/Pilgrim" probably exceeded 10 min. The latter was very radically reworked. "Pilgrim" is a very cool rhythmic funky jam that was pure fun and quite long. Amazing show through and through!

Posted 7 years ago #
  12. Tomcat

Just curious: was it the part that starts around 3 minutes into the clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zrJ6HflSiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted 7 years ago #
  13. fillmore

Yes, it was!

Posted 7 years ago #
  14. Tomcat

Mraw, very nice :-))

Posted 7 years ago #
  15. Ivan

it was a fantastic show! great audiance, great atmosphere.
    have to go... köln is waiting.

Posted 7 years ago #
  16. andreas

Right at the moment: listening to Year Zero just as a remembrance of the absolutely fantastic, awesome evening which we had yesterday. Hm, as far as I can remember myself I would say that this was one of the best MP-shows I saw in Berlin. In the past years I was always a bit envy about the other shows where they apparently playing the better songs and where they played endless. Yesterday we had that in Berlin, too. What a night!

P.S.: Thanks for the pointer to Wishbone Ash's 'Pilgrim'. Yesterday I thought I know that, but I can't pin it down.

Cheers

Posted 7 years ago #
  17. TheMusicalBox

It was my first MP-show and it was truly amazing!! Many thanks to the audience, which even stopped talking during the really, really quiet parts.

"K9" was like... hell!

Posted 7 years ago #
  18. Ivan

really one of the best shows (in berlin)... still excited.

is there a chance for some recodings?

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.