Camp Motorpsycho » General

TV broadcast Motorpsycho Molde Jazzfestival july 23rd

(25 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by gyankumar
  • Latest reply from biblio

Tags:

1. gyankumar

Hej everybody!
    The Motorpsycho concert at Molde Jazzfestival 23rd of July will be broadcasted live by norwegian TV.
    http://www.moldejazz.no/2010/index.php?page_id=11901
    I just spent a fortune on tickets for this years festival and I can just recommed you to go there! Hairy Bones, Bill Laswell w. NPM, Shibisa Shirazu Orchestra, Puma, Biosphere, Rypdal/Vitous Trio....this is just f---ing unbelievable, and on top of it MOTORPSYCHO. Is like somebody put my all time favourite musicians on a set list and did sent them to Molde. See you there!
    Love Kumar

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. shibisa shirazu orchestra is just awesome. saw them some years ago on a festival, and it completely blew me away. they even had a dragon fly above the audience heads. very strange...

and now at the same festival with motorpsycho. wow, you norwegians are lucky.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. quest

Could someone read in the norwegian text on which channel this will be broadcasted ??!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. otherdemon

The Norwegian text doesn't say anything about it being broadcast on Norwegian TV.

But most likely it's on NRK.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. otherdemon

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. fillmore

[deleted - posted in wrong thread]

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. gyankumar

Hej
    Yes, it will be shown live on NRK-TV. Hope somebody can make a recording of it and put it on DVD. Rune Grammofon is celebrating their 100 release on that festival and that means that there will be a lot of artists from the label palying live. So will PUMA, a free-jazz-rock trio, related to Supersilent. Awsome!

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. quest

Thanx for info !
    Will see if my SAT thing is able to recieve NRK TV.

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Evol

hope they'll send it on NRK HD!

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Seattle Psychonaut

OK. So is this something I could watch? How would I catch it? Do I have to "subscribe" to a station or can I get access? Any help would begreat. I get to see them so little. (BTW, super thanks to the Brussells recordings.) Anyway, I assume most of you will be watching. So where would I tune in?
    Jeff
    (Seattle Psychonaut)
    Be Well!!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. gyankumar

Hej! Like I said it`s gonna be broadcasted on NRK2. There are many live stream programs on the net. This might work for you. http://www.wherever.tv/tv-channels/NRK-2.jsf
    Good luck! Kumar

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. TvdR

Is anybody going to record this? Please?

Greets,

Thomas

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. Seattle Psychonaut

Very cool, thanks. We'll see.

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. otherdemon

I'm not so sure if the MP/Storløkken/Sula concert is shown live on NRK2. Because their broadcast starts at 19:30 local time, while MP starts playing at 17:00....

At least according to this

However it is possible that NRK radio station P2 might broadcast it live because their broadcast starts at 14:03 that day... And that channel can be streamed from their website easily without country/IP restrictions.

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. otherdemon

Here's final proof that the concert will NOT be broadcast on NRK:

Frustrated with NRK

Posted 11 years ago #
  16. GBD

Baah! I'm frustrated with MP right now!

Posted 11 years ago #
  17. Arild

Bummer!

Will it be too positive to hope NRK stream the Øya-performance?

Posted 11 years ago #
  18. otherdemon

Nice preview article here

Posted 11 years ago #
  19. Little Lucid Me

Great picture, too.
    Bent's like, "Please. We did that jumping thing way back in the Other Fool video..."

Posted 11 years ago #
  20. otherdemon

Bummer!

Will it be too positive to hope NRK stream the Øya-performance?

According to this, NRK and MP are still negotiating a potential recording/broadcast of Øya.

Posted 11 years ago #
  21. Mark

No, he's too fat to defeat gravity, LLM....

Posted 11 years ago #
  22. simaen

Absolutely stunning performance!!!
    I didn't know quite what to expect, but everyone delivered with full force!t
    Hope this isn't the last from this great ensemble.

Posted 11 years ago #
  23. OtherFool

I was there myself, AWEsome show! I was hoping for a little more Motorpsycho focus, but as this was one unique concert one couldn't expect too much I guess. Exchanged two words with Kenneth, he was really stoked about the Øya concert!

Posted 11 years ago #
  24. Tomcat

did we ever have at least an audio source of this?

Posted 9 years ago #
  25. biblio

soursop | Could someone read in the norwegian text on which channel this will be broadcasted ??!!

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.