Camp Motorpsycho » General

Another live-album out this autumn?

(84 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by otherdemon
  • Latest reply from otherdemon
  1. knoot

[/quote]Lobotomizer LP here: http://www.qxl.no/pris/musikk-cd-vinyl/vinyl/norsk/motorpsycho-lobotomizer-lp/v/an656547352/

not my auction..[quote]

and the dude used the picture of MY Lobo in his ad:

:-/

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Tomcat

Anyone knowing a source of a digital version for private use? Stroop, not Lobo

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. clundbe

Yes please. Really dont want to buy it for this price.http://www.ebay.de/itm/MOTORPSYCHO-STRINGS-OF-STROOP-LIVE-AT-EFFENAAR-Vinyl-/180747439703?pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item2a15630e57

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Anonymous

Noone who will rip this for all the fans who couldn't afford a ticket to Eindhoven? In lossless format...

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. otherdemon

Courtesy of Motorgigs:

Psychonaut (live)

Thanks a lot for the upload!

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Elvin

and more thanks and praise to Motorgigs for this:
    Go to California

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Coventry Boy

Here you are...

Come on in

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Un.Chien.d.Espace

now you can stream all songs there....nice!

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. supernaut

got my copy today thanks to tb577.

ooooh nice beatles thingy in psychonaut.

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. otherdemon

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Slight Within You Without You quote there from Bent.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. supernaut

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll cardiac!

sheer awzumness

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. Krist Rampage

So there has been so much talk about this record, and then is has so little plays on Soundcloud? Weird. I listened to the vinyl again after listening to The Unicorn several times and still love this one very much, especially Whole Lotta Diana & California.

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. s_edelman

I'm slow
    just digitalized my copy yesterday, it's big fun
    California has a great guitarsolo!

Posted 8 years ago #
  14. Elvin

ah, the reappearance of this thread just made me realise that there´s a motorpsycho record that I don´t have.

And it culd be mine for just €299.99 + shipping

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. mcharen

or you could trade.... I still have a spare copy to trade if you are you have something I do not have yet..?

Posted 8 years ago #
  16. Un.Chien.d.Espace

would trade against the tshirts i offer in the "mp shirts" thread...

Posted 8 years ago #
  17. Krist Rampage

@Elwin: I am sorry about that. The only frustrating thing to me about the Stroop lp that it appeared to be my chance to finally get the missing vinyl in my collection (Lobotimizer. If only i bought two Stoop lp's at the concert... I am lucky i didn't though. Principles i guess.

Posted 8 years ago #
  18. Elvin

yeah, oh well, there are bigger problems in the world than holes in ones record collection

@mcharen, anything special yr looking for. PS: I don´t have any spare MP records.

Posted 8 years ago #
  19. ThorEgil

I've seen quite a few of those Strings of stroop offered for sale on ebay, but I'm not able to find any completed auctions.

Maybe because they are somehwat overprized?

Posted 8 years ago #
  20. otherdemon

€300 is madness! Even if it was 500 ex. only.

Eat shit and die, scalper assholes!

Posted 8 years ago #
  21. TvdR

Had an extra one. Bought it as a surpise present for a far away psychonaut, who turned out to have one secured already. Sold it on to another slightly less far away psychonaut for the normal price + shipping. Same thing happened to and was done with the extra copy of a good friend of mine. Even though I'm not one of the richest guys in the world, I would rather not screw over a fellow psychonaut.

Posted 8 years ago #
  22. supernaut

Even though I'm not one of the richest guys in the world, I would rather not screw over a fellow psychonaut.

amen

i got mine from a nice fellow here by fair trading.

Posted 8 years ago #
  23. mcharen

I don't know really, offcourse i am still looking for soothe or 3 songs to complete my collection.
    Got mine from a friend of mine who bought it but isn't a big Motorpsycho fan and he let me have it to try to trade for something else. I don't want to put it on any marketplace because I also don't like to huge prices they ask for any album (including the ones I mention above) . So I think trading is much more fair, both parties get what they want that way.

Posted 8 years ago #
  24. otherdemon

Yeah, agreed. Trading is a more fair way of doing it. One rarity for another usually gives mutual satisfaction for all parties

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.