Camp Motorpsycho » General

The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts

(365 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Phoots Flower
  • Latest reply from TheVoid

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Phoots Flower

Psychonaut! Do we ever have a surprise in store for you! This is… something else. Something the like of which you’ve never ever seen: a collection of songs fallen between the cracks, fragments of a bigger whole – an artefact from a could-have-been alternate timeline in the psychoverse where the power of the song rules supreme and the single still is king! Ladies and gentlemen, we present the release that almost never was …

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. thewebguy

3. Un.Chien.d.Espace

wtf is this?

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Tomcat

Looks interesting but indeed mysterious:

Is it a book presented (+ sent) in seperate parts recapturing the song catalog of mp, will it be lyrics, drawings/descriptions of eight unknown tracks? Does this thingy include audio material such as a CDr or so?

(not sticky, not broke but seriously *confused*)

Please help us Mr. Webguy

UPDATE: Wow, looking at this from a notebook screen and not a small mobile device it looks VERY interesting, one can see black wax in there :-))))

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. ijustpop

Pnakotic Manuscripts

You guys haven't ordered it yet?

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. supernaut

whatever it is, it's motorpsycho and new, hence it's ordered.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. Mr. Victim

How come the shipping to GER is so terribly expansive (170 KR = 21€)?

Posted 6 years ago #
  8. andi

It's a flatrate. There will be two(or more?) deliveries if I understood that right.

Posted 6 years ago #
  9. andi

Another question. Is this already limited? Or can you order until 6.6.14 and all those orders will be fullfilled? Don't want to miss out, but have to raise some funds at first.

Posted 6 years ago #
  10. mcharen

looking at the extra pictures I see a couple of vinyl records (3-4 records)?

Posted 6 years ago #
  11. otherdemon

Yeah, it does look like 3-4 vinyl records on those pics."where the power of the song rules supreme and the single still is king!" this quote suggests that it might be 3-4 7" singles with some rare stuff on it. Or it could be a compilation of the Hyena/Bonny Lee, X3/ICU and Visitant/Eagle's Son singles in an elaborate package.(+ a bonus-single)

Looks interesting, but I would like some more info on what it actually contains before I commit to a purchase. Songs? CD or digital download included? Booklet/poster/extra goodies?

Posted 6 years ago #
  12. wow, great news

Posted 6 years ago #
  13. Un.Chien.d.Espace

yeah it's rather expensiev to get it to germany (almost 85 euros) and no more infomation yet... won't order it until now.

Posted 6 years ago #
  14. Dave

on top of the mail, you can hardly see it:

Live performance on norwegian TV tonight!

anybody can see norwegian tv?

Posted 6 years ago #
  15. ThorEgil

From the description and pictures, this might look like 4 singles (the power of the song rules supreme and the single still is king! / 8 fragments) in a book. Looks like a beauty.

@Dave - Thanks for the heads up.
    The number of Norwegian TV channels that are not exclusively dedicated to rehashing old american soap operas are about 2 1/2 (NRK1, NRK2 and the occasional program on TV2), but I can't see anything fitting tonight.

An evening with the zapper

Posted 6 years ago #
  16. andi

17. ira

Regarding the live performance, they probably just forgot to remove the header from a previous newsletter-mail?

Posted 6 years ago #
  18. otherdemon

Regarding the live performance, they probably just forgot to remove the header from a previous newsletter-mail?

Yeah I think so too. That was the same headline for the Trygdekontoret-performance.

Posted 6 years ago #
  19. ThorEgil

Absolutely. I's been there since the mail about the performance on Trygdekontoret two months ago.

Posted 6 years ago #
  20. supernaut

shipping might be not so cheap because it's a heavy duty book thingy.

Posted 6 years ago #
  21. ThorEgil

...and delivered in multiple instances.

Posted 6 years ago #
  22. sernst

Oh...the anticipation... I love it! No hesitation to be found, neither in body or soul. Instant buy, indeed

Posted 6 years ago #
  23. shakti

??? Whatever it is...I want to be in! Duly ordered.

Posted 6 years ago #
  24. otherdemon

More info on The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts

Four 7" singles and a CD. With unreleased songs that fell through the cracks and didn't fit anywhere else.

Yup, I'm gonna need this one after all Pre-ordered.

Posted 6 years ago #
  25. thewebguy

More details on the new release:
    http://motorpsycho.no/2014/05/a-fragmental-faq/

Posted 6 years ago #
  26. Un.Chien.d.Espace

fantastic!

Posted 6 years ago #
  27. Dave

ordered, even the charge another 170kr for postage, i don'care, i have to get this

Posted 6 years ago #
  28. Kvaestor

Der det angår frakt i form av 170 kr, er det ikke mulig å gå 3km til nærmeste Dora/Svartlamo, og spare de pengene og det arbeidet for oss aller mest lokale?

Posted 6 years ago #
  29. otherdemon

Der det angår frakt i form av 170 kr, er det ikke mulig å gå 3km til nærmeste Dora/Svartlamo, og spare de pengene og det arbeidet for oss aller mest lokale?

Det der høres ut som et spørsmål jeg ville sendt på mail til MP. motorpsycho(a)online.no

Posted 6 years ago #
  30. Great King Rat

Great stuff, I guess. Pre-ordered. Even if I had not known anything about the contents, I would have ordered it just because of the allusion to Lovecraft's amazing and wondrously eldritch work! Cthulhu R'lyeh fhtagn!

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.