Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Phoots Flower

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Elvin

HOLY COW!

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Ivan

yes!!!
    finally some cool cover artwork. that´s how a MP album should look like and not like the last one.

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. supernaut

Nice!! Black and gold seem to always work, whatever the imagery is.

But is there such a thing like a bad MP album artwork? Well maybe Demon Box... come to think of it. It's iconic and historically dear and cherished but what if it came out nowadays, hmmm....

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. TAF

8 previously unreleased songs... knowing that they recorded 20+ songs for the Eggplant and Behind the Sun, could be an outtakes collection? "Forget it" would be one candidate, for instance.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. otherdemon

8 previously unreleased songs... knowing that they recorded 20+ songs for the Eggplant and Behind the Sun, could be an outtakes collection? "Forget it" would be one candidate, for instance.

Yeah, Forget it is a likely candidate with its single-friendly length

In general, because of the concept of this collection, I think all the 8 songs will be mostly 3-4 minute songs. No double-digit-minute-jam-extravaganzas here, I think!

Posted 6 years ago #
  8. TAF

Incidentally, the interviews done before the Eggplant came out said that of the 20ish songs recorded, only the longer ones were chosen for release at that time, suggesting that there is, indeed, a batch of new, shorter songs available in the vault.

Posted 6 years ago #
  9. thewebguy

Today is the day!
    http://motorpsycho.no/2014/06/the-last-chance-ever/

Posted 6 years ago #
  10. Fedenaut

got it!! can't wait!!

Posted 6 years ago #
  11. Blashyrkh

When will the first batch be sent out?
    Aaargh, cannot wait.

Love the new song Mockingbird:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBG0OCF07jk

Posted 6 years ago #
  12. rella

Hi you guys.
    Did anyone of you who actually bought a copy received any news or some update on the shipping?

Posted 6 years ago #
  13. kippenhok

Did anyone of you who actually bought a copy received any news or some update on the shipping?

Posted 6 years ago #
  14. kippenhok

Nope. But i would've thought it will take a while before they send the 1st installment as these weren't even made by the registration deadline.

Posted 6 years ago #
  15. Blashyrkh

They said they would send part 1 in the summer...
    The summer start tomorrow

Posted 6 years ago #
  16. ThorEgil

I dropped by CG Records World HQ last week and asked this very question.
    First test press were supposed to arrive sometime around this week.

Posted 6 years ago #
  17. thewebguy

Motorpnakotic update: http://motorpsycho.no/2014/06/motorpnakotic-fragments-an-update/

Posted 6 years ago #
  18. otherdemon

and it simply takes a lot of time to print and cut 1200 covers by hand

So that means 1200 copies of the release in total?

Posted 6 years ago #
  19. rella

Looks like it. I was expecting an ultra-limited edition with only some 200 copies or so. It's clear that us mpnauts know quality when we see it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  20. Tomcat

Or less then 300 in case all four covers are being produced in advance. But that would be too few I guess ... However, looking forward to receiving and listening to it

Posted 6 years ago #
  21. otherdemon

Stian Stakset ‏@stistaks 29m
    Har intervjuet Motorpsycho for Gatemagasinet Sorgenfri, som er ute med musikknummer i dag. Ekslusiv syvtommer med bandet i hvert tiende nr.

Translated it says that MP are interviewed for the Trondheim street magazine Sorgenfri which was released today. And each 10th edition contains a 7" with our favorite trønders.

Not sure if this 7" is one of the Motorpnakotic ones or if it's an even more exclusive one. Could anyone who bought it confirm what it contains? I know Bent mentioned that they made a few extra Motorpnakotic copies, so it could be some of those found their way to Sorgenfri...

I still haven't heard the High & Lonesome Tussler-track which was on one of the earlier Sorgenfri-compilations...

Posted 5 years ago #
  22. odindahle

Just Bought one, and yes its the ninth fragment

Posted 5 years ago #
  23. odindahle

Ok. There are 8 songs (fragments), right? That means that this is the ninth one, which makes having them all even harder. Really nice interview with both the band and Gebhardt. Good read.

Posted 5 years ago #
  24. Anonymous

Do i understand that right? I ordered a copy of the Motorpnakotic Manuscripts (8 songs) and at the end there is a ninth one which i never will get?

Posted 5 years ago #
  25. Un.Chien.d.Espace

what a fuck up

Posted 5 years ago #
  26. kjellepelle

If I get it right, the song ia also available on the cd that follows Sorgenfri.

Posted 5 years ago #
  27. otherdemon

Just Bought one, and yes its the ninth fragment

Ok. What's the 9th fragment like? And does it have a title? We don't know anything about the 8 others except that Mockingbird will be one of 'em...

Posted 5 years ago #
  28. odindahle

I havent heard it yet. The 18th song on the CD following every sorgenfri is called ? by ?, and of course it is Motorpsycho. Guessing its the same one as one the 7 inchers following every 10th magazine. Spacy song. Sounds like it could be on phanerothyme actually! Poppy and nice.

Posted 5 years ago #
  29. knoot

There are 5 pockets/covers in the Motorpnakotic Manuscripts book, and this single fits in the 5th.

K

Posted 5 years ago #
  30. otherdemon

There are 5 pockets/covers in the Motorpnakotic Manuscripts book, and this single fits in the 5th.

K

Damn. That actually makes it even more frustrating. Unless they do a similar gimmick and include the 5th single in some of the Manuscript copies... *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the 5th cover could be for the CD...

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.