Camp Motorpsycho » General

TWO NEW MP-BOOKS IN ENGLISH!!! PRE-ORDER NOW!

(16 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by falck@ccrecords.com
  • Latest reply from Blashyrkh
  1. Hi!
    Since you seem like you’re over avarage interested in Motorpsycho, I just want to say that I’m releasing TWO different MP-books in October. They’re both in English.
    One is a book about “Blissard” (it won several awards in Norway 2012) and one is comissioned by the band, and is an anthology with 15 different famous authors, music journalists and musicians contributing with one essay each, AND the largest MP-discography ever.

You can preorder them here.
    http://www.newjelly.com/Projects/2-MOTORPSYCHO-BOOKS-IN-ENGLISH/

Kind regards Christer Falck
    Ask me if you have any questions!!!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. kjellepelle

Også her!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. kjellepelle

Seem to have stopped a little, time to move you psychonauts

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Blashyrkh

Does anyone know if they will print the english books if they don't reach their goal?
    The Norwegian books are 113% funded...

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. ThorEgil

Nothing indicates that they may not be released, they can be ordered from the publisher also - Supersonic and Blissard

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. Koolbassplayer

Just revieved a package with 2 lovely books about our favourite band (in English!!). I participated on the NewJelly thing, so now it should be clear that everyone is getting those books, even if the stretch goal is not reached. Once again a nice time for Psychonauts!

By the way, i recommend everyone the new "Dungen" record "Allas Sak"!. It's amazing!!!

KENNETHISFASTBENTISLOUDREINEISSTILLAMAZINGBUTONLYSNAHISGOD

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. Blashyrkh

Did anyone, not from Norway, ordered the books from the publiser (Falck Forlag). When did you receive the book(s)?

@Koolbassplayer, the new Dungen album is indeed amazing!

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. supernaut

Got it three or four days ago in switzerland.

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. kjellepelle

From the Stickman Facebook page (with pic of both books)

Coming soon to our webshop and selected stores in the EU: the English versions of the two Motorpsycho books, Supersonic Scientists and Blissard. More details to follow shortly!

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. Blashyrkh

supernaut, thanks!

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. grindove

Blashyrkh

Got them on Monday 19th.
    Got the comp that day, too.

EDIT: And that's Stockholm, Sweden.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. supernaut

The Supersonic Scientists is a fascinating read. I'm not through yet, though. The analysis of Vortex Surfer, the hilarious pieces about Starmelt and Nerve Tattoo and Geb's insights about BH/BS (of all possible choices)... all about good giggles and deep philosophy.

I wonder why I didn't order Blissard yet. Anyone? That one is more biographical or is it focused on Blissard the album?

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. Elvin

That one is more biographical or is it focused on Blissard the album?

Kind of story of mp up till, and of course including, blissard and the authors personal "growing up in suburbia in the 90s" relationship with the album. It´s very entertaining.

I think Blissard is much better than the also enjoyable S.S. (of what I`ve read so far). Haven´t got to Harstads piece yet, which i´m expecting to raise the bar a bit. Also looking forward to Lars Ramslies part, both renowned Norwegian authors

Go. Buy. Now!

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. supernaut

Thanks and who am I kidding? Gotta get me that Blissard book sooner than later, i.e. now.

The COTF chapter is brilliant, too. It puts the controversy (I didn't know it was that big) about it to a rest. Nothing left to say there.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. TraktorBass

I must say I enjoy the Supersonic Scientists more than Blissard so far, I am about halfway through the former.

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. Blashyrkh

Got my two books today

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.