Flick of the Wrist
    Watersound
    Jr
    >Feedtime
    ------
    HBM2

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Juergen

Great! Some unexpected changes like Un Chien and Flick of the Wrist back in the set again!

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. crossskip

Holy shit, that's an insane set!

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. Holle

Brilliant Gig. Definitly one of the best I saw and I saw more than 70 MP concerts since 1993.
    Thank you, guys.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. supernaut

Start off with BBD, Chien, Alchemyst, that is insane! Guess there won't be a Chien tomorrow then. Can't imagine they play it twice in a row. I would have loved to hear that one again, last time I remember was on the Cake or Phano tour. But it's also great to see they still mix up the sets.

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Tomcat

This setlist looks fantastic. Definitely one for the books - wow!

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. fillmore

About time they mix it up like that! Finally getting serious with them setlists. Leuven and Wiesbaden are my favourites of the tour so far.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Fiske Boll

Downloaded on dime. Holy smokes, what a spinechilling version of Un Chien. One of the best I've heard.

To whoever who taped and uploaded this, thank you so very much!

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. otherdemon

@Fiske Boll: Not surprised. I have NEVER heard a bad live-version of Chien

And how about Flick? AWESOME fucking version!

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. stereosofa

12. Netsrak

Can't wait to hear that recording - premature thanks to the taper!

That was really a completely amazing show!
    I am so glad I took the trip to Wiesbaden. Also probably the best sounding MP-live-mix I heard so far. A bit too loud in places, but that's nothing new for one - and this time everything was audible even in the REAL loud parts.
    The guys were in a great, hard-rocking-psychedelic mood. Snah especially had a mix of Freejazz and Doom going that really elevated the whole performance. BUTTRULYONLYSNAHISGOD!
    And to chime in on the Floyd/Echoes thing, I would even go so far as to say:
    At this moment MOTORPSYCHO is PINK FLOYDs evil twin!

Sadly for me the tour is over at this point... But I am really excited about the next tour/record/whatever. Haven't been so thrilled about MP for a long time. Always enjoyed seeing them live for sure, but this time was more intense.
    Still 'naut after all these years!

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Netsrak

Btw:
    Bent announced FLICK OF THE WRIST saying (but word by word, but in the sense of):
    "The next song is a thing that we borrowed/stole from NEIL YOUNG a couple of years ago" !!

Does anyone have any insight into that story?
    Other than that it could actually BE a NEIL YOUNG song...
    (and maybe that's the whole point of Bents announcement)

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. holy shit. would have been better to attend a later show of the tour instead 4 in a row earlier. what a great setlist. wow.

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. Rolf

@Netsrak
    I believe the Neil Young song Bent refers to is "Cowgirl in the sand"?! The guitar/rhythm during the verses of FotW is quite similar to the riff in CitS.

Posted 4 years ago #
  16. marcus

I listen to this music for such a long time. Now it’s my first posting here in this place.

I want to say how fantastic and splendid this travel to the other side of the universe was for me. I don’t know how to find some right words for a great experience like this. Still I’m sure about my feelings and emotions. Cause they are quite basic and concise - so its easy for me to grab it. But also they are very, very powerful. So it gives strongness and good mood to me in my live for a long time more.

Thank you so much for this completely unique and unforgettable evening!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Blashyrkh

I'm trying to download this recording, but my download app says that I have to raise my share ratio...
    What can I do?

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. ThorEgil

@Blasyrkh: On dime you need to have a certain download/upload ratio to be part of the show. To improve this ration you just have to let your torrent client with your downloads stay active, so others may download them from you.

Posted 4 years ago #
  19. Blashyrkh

@ThorEgil, I've changed my upload ratio. But it doesn't upload anything because I doesn't download.
    So I can never increase my ratio again

Posted 4 years ago #
  20. ThorEgil

@Blasyrkh: If you have downloaded any torrents earlier, you have to keep them active and wait for someone downloading from you. That's how your ratio is increased.

http://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeFAQ:DIME_Ratio_Primer

Posted 4 years ago #
  21. stereosofa

I'm also having issues with download from dime.
    Couldn't someone put it also on motortrades? Please!

Posted 4 years ago #
  22. Arend

Hi,

My Name is Arend and I am the Taper of this Show.This is my first Post on this Forum at least under my real Name
    Thx. for all your nice Comments. For all those who have Problems with dowmloading from Dime, here's a Direct Download Link, valid for the next 5 Days or so, so be fast

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/39f50a1ee5ea60a024303e4b3eaa289720160506215454/786b7d

Posted 4 years ago #
  23. supernaut

thanks a superbunch!!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  24. Blashyrkh

@Arend, thank you very much!

Posted 4 years ago #
  25. Arturo Bandini

Thanks to all the tapers. Highly appreciated. I highly recoommend this version of the show [url=http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=560798][/url], sounds way much better than Arend's version. No offense, Arend. But you really should try the "BIDDIE QUALITY RECORDING ". Record info from the uploader Spacebandit:" If it wasn't only about the setlist, this has also the most clear vocals from every recording I listend to
    so far. Exceptional clean sound, almost no chatters audible, just damn fine tape. All thanks straight to the mastertaper for capturing this exciting moment in music history."

Posted 4 years ago #
  26. Spacebandit

@ Arturo: please, no (Arne) Hassles about taping. Be happy with what you get.
    Especially @ a Motorpsycho Konzert it's a real physical challenge doin' it for three hours straight.
    And sometimes get "hassled" by a drunken asshole from the back.
    Every source is welcome to me and at least us german (and one norwegian) taper know each other.
    There's no kind of "competition" most likely a big hug or grateful greeting when we meet.
    For me it's the music, the "sphere" and MEETING FRIENDS.
    So I wonder what the italian tapers have to offer...

Posted 4 years ago #
  27. supernaut

Nice and true words. But your Biddie recording does sound fantastic. Thanks!!!

Just found that headtwisting moment in HBM2, as I experienced at the Fri-Son show. It's at 22:45 in this Wiesbaden version. Just one little (lucid, for the sake of a cheap pun) moment. But far out, maaaan.

Posted 4 years ago #
  28. Arturo Bandini

@Spacebandit
    I am happy with and thankful for what i get. I wrote "Thanks to all the tapers. Highly appreciated" ... can't see any hassle. I compared the sound quality of three recordings. And the one you've uploaded is far better than the other two. I don't see the problem.

Posted 4 years ago #
  29. Anders

Danke schön, Arend! Thanks to you I ended up at a Motorpsycho concert tonight. I even swept by the Motorpsycho Shop and preordered HBM2, nice and comfy. No need to drag the vinyl around during the show.

And what a show this is! One long space trip. I am there. In orbit with Motorpsycho again. Thanks!

Posted 4 years ago #
  30. Spacebandit

@ Arturo
    sure no hassle, never. I've struggled with posting the "Biddie" version of this show as it
    had a significant smaller size compared to other postings. I was told that he "mixed" it
    before sending to me. Maybe that was the reason. Anyway, great work, "Biddie", it's really
    crystal clean, but mostly it's more BENTBASSBOOM in it. And I really like it upfront when
    my head is almost exploding and the deepfeeling sets in.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.