Camp Motorpsycho » Marketplace

hbm vol. 2

(23 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by pasillicus
  • Latest reply from coldnebraskablue
  1. pasillicus

hello there... i completely missed the "hbm vol. 2" train... can anybody help me get a copy?
    cheers!

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. ffbernie

i ordered one for the music but i dont need to keep the vinyl (dont own a record player) so if you're interested contact me : ffbernie@gmail.com x cheers

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Ratcatcher

I too missed out -- if anyone's willing to rip and link the CD, I'd love that. (That should be okay, since it's no longer for sale, right?)

If anyone has a rip, PM me? I'd be eternally grateful.

(I'm also looking for rips of "Eagle's Son" and "Boinganoid" and "Go Around Once" -- basically anything rare from the Kapstad era. Which is now...sniff...over...)

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. supernaut

"Go around once"??? What's that? What did I miss?

@ratcatcher, I can rip it, I just don't find the PM button. Or contact me at supernaut(at)gmx(dot)ch

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. Elvin

"Go around once"??? What's that? What did I miss?

B-side to the spin, spin, spin 7"

Sorry I canĀ“t help, but how could you guys miss out?! Vol 2. was for sale for about a month, pluss the tour, and unlimited as well (while it was for sale). Never leave the internet!

That said, I bet there are, and will be quite a few more when those who ordered 5 copies get their 5 copies in august or whenever, for sale on discos

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. supernaut

ah, I missed that 7"...

I'd rather rip it for someone than to have them buy it from discogs crooks.

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. Arturo Bandini

I too missed out -- if anyone's willing to rip and link the CD, I'd love that. (That should be okay, since it's no longer for sale, right?)

Is this okay for the band? If so i could offer my rip of Strings and the Spin, Spin, Spin seven inch.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. ThorEgil

I would hesitate publishing rips.
    Remember "You copy, lend, perform or broadcast and you don't ask first, we breaka you legs!"

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. supernaut

Sure, I wouldn't publish or upload anything. But I find it ok to send something in private for free which is or has become unavailable to some other fan. Instead of him/her buying it overpricedly at discogs where none of the money goes to the artist.

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. Ratcatcher

Thanks to Supernaut. Yeah, I too am of the opinion that out-of-print stuff is okay to trade. Plus, as an American, it would've cost me over $50 to get the three songs on that record shipped from Norway. That's just too steep for poor ol' me!

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. Hoffa

Do any of you know when these are being shipped?
    I ordered my copy the moment it was added to the webshop, but I have not heard anything yet..

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. supernaut

A couple of months: http://motorpsycho.no/2016/04/here-be-monsters-vol-2/

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. andi

Got mine earlier this week. What a surprise. Purchased through Stickman Records.

Looks like others got them as well: https://www.facebook.com/595165717195953/photos/a.596515847060940.1073741828.595165717195953/1115384091840777/?type=3&comment_id=1115976675114852&notif_t=like&notif_id=1464338867538907

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. mikke

I think Stickman got some ex to sell from the first pressing. Next pressing has not started yet I would guess.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. andi

Probably! I was pretty surprised, since I thought I get it in September or something like that.

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. tkm

Probably leftovers from the tour

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. crossskip

Anybody else tried to translate the text on the artwork? Already found Coalmine Pony (near the pony, deh) and Grinder near the watersnake.

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. karmadrome

Got my copy via stickman records today.

I'm left speechless after the first listen. It's big, it's epic, it's beautiful.

However, I don't get why the song is interrupted by the hauntingly creepy Etching of the seed-atom. IMO it breaks the flow of HBM, right in the middle of the song.

Other than that - a true MP masterpiece.

Posted 3 years ago #
  19. Aki

Very enviable.

Not be able to listen until the record arrives in September.
    Very painful for me.
    I wanted to be able to download digital only to the purchaser.

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. Hoffa

Today I finally received my copy, looking forward to listen through it now. However, quite disappointed to receive the record with a seam split on top. This is why it is a good idea to always take the record and inner sleeve out of the cover before shipping. Now, my long awaited hard-to-get record alle ready went from mint condition to VG+. Not that I Willy;Alf sell it anyways, but still...

Posted 3 years ago #
  21. kippenhok

I got mine at the merch stand in Utrecht. It came with a minor seem split. However, the disc itself is pressed perfectly. Considering the truly awful copies of new vinyl being sold all too frequently, I was very happy to accept the split.

Posted 3 years ago #
  22. andi

I have a copy of HBM vol.2, that I would like to trade.

Stuff I'm looking for:

Strings of Stroop 12"
    3 Songs For Rut 7"
    Split w/ Alice Cooper 7"

Anyone?
    Please message me at andi_em [at] gmx [dot] de

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago #
  23. coldnebraskablue

Hi, new here - I have a copy of HBM vol.2 that I got from Stickman Records, the vinyl is unplayed and the cd is mint. Happy to let it go for what I paid for it (Stickman price in pound sterling) + postage, message me at coldnebraskablue [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk if interested. Thanks.

UPDATE - 14 July - Now sold, thanks.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.