Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trade anyone? 7" wanted

Posted by Jan Tore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Trade anyone? 7" wanted
February 22, 2008 12:08PM
Want to buy or trade for some Motorpsycho 7" singles.

Looking for:

3 songs for rut
Into The Sun
Mad Sun
Sinful, Wind-Borne

Also looking for

Lobotomizer LP
Soothe LP

I have an extra copy of the first Columbia edition of AADAP on vniyl. Rare!
I also have insane amounts of 60s/70s psych/rock that I can trade.
Send me a mail if you're down for a trade!

Jan Tore
Re: Trade anyone? 7" wanted
February 28, 2008 06:35PM
Hi I have a copy of the Mad Sun singel.

What kind of insane amount of records are we talking about here, I collect 70 hardrock/prog/psych. Harvest, brain, Vertigo, Neon etc are labels that I collect, can you metion some of the groups that you have that is in the same vain as this. kj
February 29, 2008 07:52PM
It says send a mail, doesn't it?
March 06, 2008 03:58PM
haha, nice approach man, last time i checked YOU were the one looking for something, so i guess a smiley and a nice comment would take you closer to doing just that.. instead you post a grumpy comment.. seems like the right way to go, doesn't it?

a.
March 16, 2008 12:05PM
I'm not grumpy. But what's the deal with negotiating a deal in a forum. I have all the stuff Kenneth is looking for. I can give you a Vertigo swirl for it. Got one to many of Ian Matthews - If you saw thro' my eyes. One of my personal favorites from the 70s, with people from Fairport Convention. The only Harvest stuff I can spare is East of Eden (first album), but the cover is ruined by some smart guy with a magic marker. Vertigo is what I have the most of..
April 18, 2008 12:58PM
Hallo? Fortsatt hypp eller? Får ikke fram mailadressa di, derfor jeg ville at du skulle sende mail. Har mye av det du leter etter, og er mer enn gjerne villig til å bytte noe gammel kraut/space/psych/prog mot mad sun.

send meg en mail da!
Back to Motorpsycho home page