May 24, 2008 02:44PM
Pronti?
Ready?

I'm waiting for the show.
See you in Velvet.

and please play Vortex Surfer.
Re: Rimini, Velvet, 24/05/2008
May 24, 2008 05:44PM
i wish you a lot of fun and maybe is someone recording the show?!
May 25, 2008 02:16AM
Phone call from Marcobronyaur right now!

saturday night concert with A LOT of sing-along song
he was very pleased...and seeing the setlist I can immagine why!

01) No evil >
02) Hey Jane
03) Kill devil hills
04) Sail on
05) Little lucid moments (long impro)
06) Year zero
07) She left on the sun ship
08) The Alchemyst
09) Feel (Bent on electro-acoustic & Snah on electric guitar)
10) Watersound (Bent on electro-acoustic & Snah on electric guitar)
11) Wharf Rat
12) Serpentine
13) Sinful wind-borne >
14) Drug thing
15) You lied >
16) Black to comm (including not fade away)
---
17) Nothing to say
18) Starmelt/Lovelight
19) The one who went away
---
20) Vortex surfer (acoustic part compleatly sang by the audience)

timing 2h45'

It seems to me the best setlist of the tour! They got the live version of the new album in the correct order, a lot of old songs and VS on the end...

I know I've lost a fantastic concert but the missing of Taifun and Heartattack mac tonight make me hope the'll do them tomorrow in Milano.

good night, Ricky
kaosspaolo
May 25, 2008 03:37AM
the best oncert of my life.
Thank you.

Sono cotto. ora nanna.

so powerful, a very energic show.
and the sound, was perfect...
LuciferRising
May 25, 2008 10:53AM
Long time since I've seen Motorpsycho last time, I think yesterday was the eighth time.
So, What can I say? I find the guys in a very good shape!!!!
May 25, 2008 11:38AM
This was the 8th Motorpsycho concert I've seen, and this looked to me one of the best.

The new drummer played with no pauses for 2h and 45 minutes: grand!

The setlist was very "powerful": few pauses (I think to emphatize the drummer qualities).

Anyway Motorpsycho shows are always spectacular.

Thank guys, looking forward to hearing you again
Junk-Food
May 25, 2008 01:33PM
The best concert i ever seen!they are back

My voice is broken but my heart is full of happiness..

I feel so good to feel again..
kaosspaolo
May 25, 2008 02:49PM
now it's time to comment...

it'my 4th concert (Torino 2004, Rimini 2004, 2006, 2008), and I've seen on drums Geb, Jacco and Kenneth.
I think that kenneth have a special feeling with Bent and Snah that grows every night, the thing that missed in the performances with Jacco on 2006.
Obviously It's a long road to reach the compactness of the historical trio with Geb.
But I love this drummer, his mood, his approach to the drum, his powerful and creativity drumming gives something I can't explain yesterday, but He impressed me sooooooo much!

adrenalinic tracklist, for insteance.
Very powerful beginning with Black Hole songs and Hey Jane, then Bent says that they played in Velvet on 2001 the whole Phanaerothyme album track by track, in sequence, and they want to play Little Lucid Moments in the same time. Hallucifuge! Great improvvisations.
Then the quiet part with Feel, Watersound, Wharf Rat, Serpentine. Very refined playing that remember the "Let Them eat Cake" period (especially wharf rat). Serpentine? in one word: Magnificent.
Sinful, Drug Thing, You lied, Black to come: The energetic and sing-along part that shake the entire Velvet Club.
A little break.
Nothing to Say, Starmelt and The one who went away. Played with intensity and with the smiles on their faces
A little break.
Vortex Surfer, a present for me (please read the first post in this topic)

I'm sure that was the best concert of my life.

Thank you Snah
Thank you Bent
Thank you Kenneth
erlend
May 26, 2008 09:12AM
Please, someone must have taped this! I'd love to hear it, seems like the best setlist this tour (only missed Like Always in my opinion).
May 26, 2008 09:26AM
a couple of videos are on youtube

Feel
[www.youtube.com]

No evil
[www.youtube.com]
May 26, 2008 11:10AM
Probably my 6th concert in ten years (first time i saw you in Velvet May 98, amazing Trust Us tour, you dressed in the "skeleton" suit as portrayed in the also amazing DVD Haircuts just bought saturday).

As usual you were AMAZING! Kenneth is a monster, thought he was almost lose his senses after the complete execution of LLM album!

I remember you playing ALL the Pahnerothyme album back in 2001, maybe your longest concert ever (i remember something near 3hours!!!).

I can become a Motorpsycho bookmaker, i called the last three songs, particularly Nothing To Say and the astounding Vortex Surfer. I think you should be proud of all that singalong. Never saw an italian audience singing so many songs from a foreign band so well! It's not a common thing, trust me. Or better TRUST US!!

Keep on that trail guys, you always deserve my complete admiration.
May 26, 2008 05:51PM
Hey guys!
Great Show, I was at 10 meters from the MotorPsycho grinning smiley
You played for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and every second was really exciting.
I hope you will come next here too, I can't wait... I wanted to hid myself in your bus and follow you in every concert tongue sticking out smiley
However well done and see you next time smiling smiley
May 29, 2008 04:15PM
> so powerful, a very energic show.
> and the sound, was perfect...

Yes, very energic, great performance and setlist for sure .... but "the sound, was perfect" unfortunately is not true at all.
Sound sucked, during the louder parts I could not feel the right pitch of the notes, sound in Velvet can easily be a nightmare and last saturday it was for sure ... Velvet is a great place for Motorpsycho and the audiance was really amazing, but something should be done in order to improve sound quality: maybe a less louder performance could help a lot...

the day after in Alcatraz it was a completely different thing: there sound was perfect; there your could understand sung words and melody.
In my opinion Alcatraz performance was less great than Rimini, less energy from band and audience, but the sound was way much better...
niu
May 30, 2008 06:32PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NON POTETE FARMI QUESTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

VORTEX SURFER LA FATE SEMPRE QUANDO NON CI SONO IO MORTACCI VOSTRAAAAAAAAA
June 02, 2008 07:43PM
Cazzo ti sei perso!!!
Ah ah...
Anch'io Vortex l'aspettavo da anni...ma alla fine a Rimini ci sono andato.
Che dire..uno dei concerti più belli della mia sporca&lurida vita smiling smiley
Back to Motorpsycho home page