Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bremen Schlachthof 30.05.08

Posted by Be 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Be
Bremen Schlachthof 30.05.08
May 31, 2008 02:32AM
Year Zero
In the Family (!!)
-->Starmelt
She left on the Sunship / with some Blueberry Daydream
--> Sail On
You Loose
Serpentine
Upstairs/Downstairs
-->Glow
-->Hogwash
-->You Lied
LLM
------------
Superstooge
Kill Devil Hills
The Alchemyst
------------
Vortex Surfer

The sound was pristinel Very good crowd. It was incredibly hot in the venue.

Bent broke a string during U Lied, covered up by a nice drum solo. He got a new bass and they finished the song....

LLM live ist just awesome. The intro into Hogwash and the crowd reaction to that song were just great. The Alchemyst was beyond words.

As already stated in a dozen of previous posts: Kenneth is da MAN! He is sooooo fast. Cryzy!! A real - three piece -- band again.

I talked to Anders after the gig and he told me, it was recorded, so we can hope for a download in the future.

I am already looking forward to Hamburg, towomorrow.

I have the soundboard setlist, but I have no idea how to insert it in here.

Concerning previous posts: Bent's singing was very good. He missed the first words of In the Family, but then he was just on it!

Concert started at 20.33 when the venue was only half full. It got packed very quickyl. They finished at 23.08. So, that sums up to a total of 155 minutes.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 01:53PM by Be.
Re: Bremen Schlachthof 30.05.08
May 31, 2008 02:53AM
hey, yes a very very fantastic night again ( I think the best of the three where I was)
I'm not so good in remembering setlists, but that's for sure,
they played serpentine, too.
maybe someone can correct the selist (thx to be)
when I remember right they played it after you loose, but I'm not sure here.
and hurah if it's recorded
ok that was my end of this spring tour, no chance for hamburg for me :-(
to all others - HAVE FUN!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 03:01AM by superstooka.
Be
May 31, 2008 03:50AM
Serpentine was forgotten due to alcohol induced temporal concentration deficits! (see below)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 01:57PM by Be.
May 31, 2008 07:52AM
yep, great gig. very heavy, jamming a lot, it was just blowing out everything. even i tried to take some pics, but not doing it that much, just wanted to hear the songs. geez, it was so good.
MP shows me how music is free all the time, but last nite i felt much more about.

i was happy w/ in the family, also last parts of first set, then second set was super. whata band. so thrilling to watch whats going on on the stage. when the alchemyst going on, when both sang together, bent and snah watch each faces and smile a lot.

audience was pretty nice, also the venue itself, truly, one of my fave shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 06:41PM by madsunship.
May 31, 2008 07:57AM
oh, forgot this. sound was really good even in front of the stage. perfect! Ken rulez. his works fit for this nu-MP i think. i mean VERY LOUD!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 08:37AM by madsunship.
May 31, 2008 09:33AM
you loose
surpentine
up/down

from snah's setlist
Jürgen
May 31, 2008 10:08AM
Serpentine is not included in the setlist in the first post. Blueberry Daydream (two stanzas and the chorus) was quoted in She Left On The Sunship. The complete setlist (in my opinion) was:

Year Zero
In the Family (!!)
-->Starmelt
She left on the Sunship/ Blueberry Daydream
--> Sail On
You Lose
Serpentine
Upstairs/Downstairs
-->Glow
-->Hogwash
-->You Lied
LLM
------------
Superstooge
Kill Devil Hills
--> The Alchemyst
------------
Vortex Surfer

I hope that someone can offer a recording because I can't! sad smiley

Length: 150 - 155 minutes,the club was packed (about 1.000 fans, I think).

I can only compare this concert and the Berlin show and this one was definitely better!!! It started with some rock tunes but developed into a spacey show.
May 31, 2008 12:13PM
The concert was one of their best-I was close to tears. Great band, surprising setlist, superp drummer, nice MP community - thanx a lot!!!!!!

Tom & Maike
Be
May 31, 2008 01:53PM
I added Serpentine. I was too drunk when I wrote down the setlist yesterday, just forgot Serpentine. And yes, Blueberry Daydream was there, but not as seperate song.

Another memerobable thing was, that there was almost no talking to the audience at all by the band. Only LLM was introduced by Bent. Apart from that it was just the music speaking for itself. I liked it that way.

I think MP enjoyed the gig a lot. They return to the Schlachthof almost every tour and I think they like the place.

BTW: The projections did nothing for me at all. I was hardly ever looking at them during the show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 01:56PM by Be.
May 31, 2008 06:28PM
Great Show! Absolutly amazing! Build up for Hogwash was very cool!
Tobi
June 01, 2008 02:04PM
absolutely great show! yes, the part Glow -> Hogwash -> you lied was just awesome! And the jam at The Alchemyst was incredible, too.! And with vortex surfer a perfect ending! Fantastic
June 01, 2008 09:51PM
A perfect - nothing more needed after this (although Hamburg was a surprisingly different addition to this the other day ;-)

I am *so glad* having had these two shows as my only shows on this tour.

Kenneth is bringing back unexpected mountains of energy into motorpsycho:

Thanks man!!
June 26, 2008 08:54AM
hey folks!

is there any chance for a recording?

Philipp
Be
July 03, 2008 01:10AM
Unfortunately it seems, that the only existing recording is the one MP did.
Back to Motorpsycho home page