Blashyrkh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36691
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

      Please send those posters to contact[at]mpdb[dot]space

      I've also added that Stavanger 2010 gig: https://mpdb.space/gig/2010/12/18/stavanger-folken-21/

      in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36689
      Blashyrkh
      Participant

        @kjellepelle But if you have cool pictures, posters, … you can always send them to me and I'll add them for now.

        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36688
        Blashyrkh
        Participant

          @kjellepelle It seems that you've typed "Stavanger" and pressed enter. I know this is still an issue. But also this will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36686
          Blashyrkh
          Participant

            @kjellepelle, type Stavanger in the search box, wait a second and the field will automatically show results:

            https://imgur.com/a/w0tFYlQ

            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36684
            Blashyrkh
            Participant

              @Thomas Thank you very much :-)

              @kjellepelle At this moment it's not possible yet for users to upload posters,… But I'm working on it :-) I will definitely be available in the next few days/weeks.

              What's wrong with the search engine? I think the best way to search sometime, is the use the filter options.

              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36680
              Blashyrkh
              Participant

                NEW FEATURE: You are now able to discus the gigs on the gig detail page. You can find that on the bottom of the screen.

                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36679
                Blashyrkh
                Participant

                  Thanks ! And they are added :-)

                  I've also added a filter on the gig overview page. So now you can filter the gigs with pictures (setlists, …).

                  But not many setlist pictures are added at the moment.

                  in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36677
                  Blashyrkh
                  Participant

                    @Krist contact[at]mpdb[dot]space

                    in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36675
                    Blashyrkh
                    Participant

                      @Krist Rampage, can you send me the setlist scans? It's now possible to show pictures.

                      I will upload them.

                      Thanks

                      in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36674
                      Blashyrkh
                      Participant

                        @Krist Rampage, don't worry, you'll still be able to check to other gigs played on the same venue :-)

                        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36672
                        Blashyrkh
                        Participant

                          Thank you @Krist Rampage ! Uploading setlist pictures will be one of the upcoming new features ;-) I hope to release it somewhere next week. But I have have to "re-structure" the gig detail page, otherwise there will be too much information.

                          I'm probably going to remove the "other gigs played on the same venue list" and move it somewhere else.

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36668
                          Blashyrkh
                          Participant

                            Thanks guys !

                            If you have any feedback or if you want some kind of feature on the website, please let us know. We'll see what we can do.

                            @ staaleaf, I will have a look at the Bruce Springsteen DB. thanks !

                            in reply to: Another MP Database! #36903
                            Blashyrkh
                            Participant

                              I think it's going to be impossible to merge both project, because both of them are built in another technology. Also the way the databases are built is completely different.

                              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36664
                              Blashyrkh
                              Participant

                                The registrations are open. You don't have to send an e-mail to create an account.

                                Just click on the login link in the top right corner and then on "register".

                                You can log-in after your account is approved.

                                I'll do my best to approve it as quick as possible.

                                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36663
                                Blashyrkh
                                Participant

                                  Hi supernaut, thank you!

                                  But the website doesn't contain links to the recording. This isn't a torrent website.

                                  The DB website only shows if there is a recording available or not.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 482 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994