Hoffa

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36051

I e-mailed them a week ago (see above), turnes out they hade made a mistake and said they would ship my copy the same day.

Probably arrives right after christmas.. That’s cool, but seems there might be more than just me…

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36049

Thanks, I’ll try the same then!

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36047

OK.. I got both Paypal- and MP/Shop confirmation on oct 15th, still nothing. What e-mail did you use for cantacting the shop? Only info I find says «booking only»..

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36045

Did you get an e-mail with confirmation and order# even though the payment went through?

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36031

I also ordered only hours after it was online, but still have not got any information on shipping, I also live in Oslo.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2019 #34050

The Skotbu festival gig is at the Saturday as stated above, the will play last.

The capasity (festival- and day pass all together is somewhere around 450-550 people so this should a really nice and intimate outdoor show!

This is the main stage:

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/k4DfZhu9A17FAjgRA[/img]

in reply to: 3 tickets for sale, Oslo Røverstaden 14.04.18 #32869

Er disse solgt?

in reply to: hbm vol. 2 #29585

Today I finally received my copy, looking forward to listen through it now. However, quite disappointed to receive the record with a seam split on top. This is why it is a good idea to always take the record and inner sleeve out of the cover before shipping. Now, my long awaited hard-to-get record alle ready went from mint condition to VG+. Not that I Willy;Alf sell it anyways, but still…

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29540

They are posting a lot og old pictures on Facebook these days, a lot from the Gebhart-era. I wonder if this could be a hint…?

in reply to: hbm vol. 2 #29576

Do any of you know when these are being shipped?

I ordered my copy the moment it was added to the webshop, but I have not heard anything yet..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994