NowItsTimeToSkate

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: On collecting Motorpsycho #24675

I kind of feel the same way, my own Motorpsycho collection was also fairly complete up to the last few years after signing to Rune, too many editions that are basically the same except different colours on the vinyl, and I also share the feeling that I don't care as much as before if my collection is complete or not, which is kind of sad..

Would feel better about spending the extra cash if there was a new song or two in there.

I get the points about them having to find ways to earn enough to keep doing what they do though, my economy these days simply can't keep up with all the releases.

in reply to: Value of 3 Songs for Rut? #18790

Yeah, agree that its is unheard of to sell such treasure, after getting a family to support it is kind of crazy to keep hold of all the gold though :-

I will however try hard to do so..

in reply to: Value of 3 Songs for Rut? #18788

Thanks!

"Are you selling?"

I have to think about it now.

in reply to: Some Golden Oldies #18332

I read through it yesterday, it needs to be 0.25 or more actually.

I'm surprised it isn't in bold big flashing letters at the top of the screen.

So if u have a torrent still intact on your PC, try to make it active and seed again.

I read about it too late myself, had I known I would have downloaded a very popular package and been safe that I could always seed that bit by bit if needed. The ones I have going are not too popular anymore.

in reply to: 50 Jahre Sportschau #18780

It paid off watching that crap in the end then ;-) (just kidding, dont understand the language,might be brilliant tv for all i know!)

in reply to: Some Golden Oldies #18329

Yeah it actually downloaded within 3 or 4 hours, I am also still seeding, but noone seems to be connected to me for some reason, the only torrent (of the 3 i managed to download before I managed to blow my download limit) that is uploading is an Alice in Chains one,and slowly as heck at that, I really have to dig into this forwarding port business, seems pretty complicated to me.

in reply to: Some Golden Oldies #18326

Wonderful recording! Cheers for posting.

I was new to dime, did not realise the sharing ratio thing, and of course I downloaded my limit pretty fast, and none of my downloads are of course very popular. So I guess I can forget about ever downloading anything else on that site :-(

If I could solve my port problem maybe…

Anyway, with this great show it was maybe worth it anyways..

in reply to: New release before the Øya-gig! #17690

This band has been with me almost like forever.

The last time they released an album was on my birthday, that day sadly was the last time I was ever to see my father alive aswell.

The Timothy gig on the 14th is on his birthday, bittersweet year it is.

That aside, keep the releases coming, it makes life a lot easier.

in reply to: Worst and most overrated album. #12204

Nice topic, huh thats ironic in a way!

I guess one could say that this forum is usually very fanboyish in many ways, but that’s really just because Motorpsycho is such a special act and holds a very special place in all the hearts in here I guess.

I know for sure they have rocked my soul a thousand times, both on record and live since the early days.

It is with a feeling of guilt that I put the following text down on “paper”, who am I to put down the work of such musical genius, a band which has given me my biggest musical highs again and again.

I pick Angels and Daemons at Play, coming after 3 albums which I to this day consider the strongest hat-trick of any band in the nineties, it was a tough album in the first place. It has a lot of songs which I absolutely adore, but I still remember the bad taste in my mouth when I heard Running in the Family the first time, still think it’s the worst MP song ever. When listening to the album

I tend to skip that one quicker than u can say “!”. So I almost thought I had written what Supernaut wrote earlier about this one.

I also agree on the 2 last songs on Blissard, but up untill that point it is for me a PERFECT record, so it stays firmly in my favourite list.

I am also not too much in love with the poppier albums anymore, liked them alot back then though, and still think they are nice work. Also they are not so highly regarded in the first place by most.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994