gyankumar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13931

Hi Andrea

Yes, even two seats are possible so lets just meet before the gig in Cologne or Brussels. Just send me your mobile phone number or send it to me via info-flowering@web.de No, I am not planing to go to Italy.

Ciao Kumar

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13928

Hej v1! Where are you flying from??? I`m from Sweden and will also fly to Cologne and Brussels! We might still have space in the car for you to get a lift back to Aachen, which is much closer to Cologne since the train connection from Brussels is quite awfull. Well, just give me a short message about it. Otherwise, enjoy the shows. Greetings Kumar

in reply to: Motorpsycho shows in Sweden in October #13764

Hej everybody! Well swedish citizens, thats probably it! Do not expect Sweden being part of the 2010 tour. Now I understand why the Stockholm show 2002 was cancelled and why it took them almost 7 years to come back to the so called “capital of scandinavia”. 50 people at the Malmö show is emberassing! Yes I agree, they will probably play a hell of a show tonight in Berlin! Enjoy! And still, I am so fat up with the swedish crowd. I does not matter who is playing and how fantastic the shows are. Heavy metal is a poze…hard rock is a leifschteil! How true! Amen Kumar

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14363
    in reply to: Motorpsycho shows in Sweden in October #13758

Hej everybody! Seems like there is not so much energy in the forum for the Stockholm show tonorrow. I expect the band to be hot after the tour break and hope to see a great concert. I will for sure give a litle report after the concert. Greetings Kumar

in reply to: Motorpsycho shows in Sweden in October #13757

Yippie Yeah! I knew it! It felt a bit strange that they play Debaser in Gothenborg but not in Stockholm. Great news, even though the venue seems not to be perfect and the soundman will have a hell of a job to do. Anyway I`m off to Oslo now. See you.

Kumar

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12474

Hej! What about a pre-gig smoke. That sounds much more convincing to me. I`m travelling alone from Sweden and it would be nice to meet some people before the concert. Well, I am slowly getting excited. See you tomorrow.

PS: Thanks to the Big Tattoed Rasta at Hovikodden 2008! You made mý day!

Kumar

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12451

Still no other Swedish dates! Well I got my tickets for Cologne, Brussels & Oslo, but I am still expecting a Stokcholm date. Would be nice with some more tour infos!

Tack Kumar

in reply to: 2 Tickets for sale – Oslo 14th October #13662

Hej Snowboy! I am planing to go to Oslo from Stockholm. Not sure if I need both tickets but for sure one. Just tell me what you want for one/two tickets and send me your bank information. Thanks a lot. thomas_junk@web.de

Greetings Kumar

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12441

Hi everybody! Well I wonder if there will be any dates between the 17th and 31st of october. I am still hoping for a Stockholm date. Well we`ll see maybe somebody has some inside information!

in reply to: Hennie Onstad #13006

Hej Sunnchild! Unfortunatly I don`t have a recording of the concert, but I could offer you some beautiful pictures from the show and the soundcheck! It has been a remarkable concert also if they only played 65 minutes in total. I think I have some pieces on mobile-phone quality, tell me if you are interested and send me your mail adress. I met runegrammofones public relation manager at the Molde Jazz Festival last week and she told me that Motorpsycho are playing in Norway this fall. Now we just need to wait for the confirmation of the dates.

Love from Sweden.

Kumar

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994