v1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho in the Opera 11.Nov.2012 #23170
    v1

I found also this first video a few minutes ago, SHARKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nEbVzh-RN8

in reply to: Motorpsycho in the Opera 11.Nov.2012 #23169
      v1

ops… what more can I say about the show, we just missed the Gold encore :mrgreen: , but that will be for next time!

We met Kenneth at Mono on friday, just to recall him that he signed my car in april and he said "sure! in Bloom!", then I'm very proud I've met the owner of the unique shirt BENTISLOUD, hi Rune! And after the evening show we met also Lars Hornveth (thought first he was Mathias Eick, but he didn't got angry for that :D, he told he's working to mix a live album with Jaga concerts played with Britten Sinfonia, sounds also very interesting!

cheers to everybody we met and will meet in future, I love being part of the MP family! :STG:

in reply to: Motorpsycho in the Opera 11.Nov.2012 #23168
        v1

Hi everybody!

Back home from an epic weekend in Oslo with two great friends and Psychonauts from Casale :cheers:

The weather was wet but The capital offers a lot of nice museums and pubs! Nothing to add about what's already written here about the shows, we saw both and I must admit that every of the about 30 musuicians on stage has done its best to give us this masterpiece, I would like to thank (takk!)all of them

We met at least two other italian MP fans travelling alone

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22911
          v1

I've found only balcony seats for the evening…they MUST be good! :wink:

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22909
            v1

A big welcome to you! So you had a great day today )

For Oslo tickets try on the Opera site, http://www.operaen.no/.

There will be two shows on November 11th, the evening show was sold out months ago, but I guess you can find tickets for the afternoon! Check out the site and good luck, I know that most of the people (me too) will attend both shows on that day, just because you already know that we aren't talking about a normal band, but Motorpsycho :MPD:

Here's a few bands I listen to: BJM, Black Angels, Singapore Sling, Dead Skeletons, Asteroid#4…do you know any?

Hope you will find your ticket and have the time to get in Oslo with a decent knowledge of the greatest band of all times!

cheers fgrom Italy

andrea

in reply to: 04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan #22648
              v1

was too short :D

in reply to: 04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan #22644
                v1

and more

in reply to: Motorpsycho comic strip #22561
                  v1

we want more!)

in reply to: 2008 04 19 Trondheim #22527
                    v1
                      in reply to: 23.05.2012 – Madrid, Sala Arena (ESP) #22485
                      v1

So the setlist must have been something like this:

1.All Is Loneliness

2.Cornucopia (…Or Satan, Uh… Something) / Go To California / Cornucopia

3.Starhammer

4.Hogwash

5.Whiskey & Rock'n'Roll

6.Greener

7.Year Zero (A damage report)

8.The Hollow Lands / Through The Veil / Into The Gyre / Mutiny! / Into The Mystic

Thanks to a Spanish friend on Last.fm!

in reply to: 24.04.2012 – Livorno, The Cage Theatre (IT) #22175
                        v1

Already answered :cry:

Didn't try to burn yet, but for me the Bronson files are ok, I just miss a half of The Cage show, but I'm sure there will be a solution! :cheers:

in reply to: 24.04.2012 – Livorno, The Cage Theatre (IT) #22174
                          v1

Thanks again Casale, what I'm allowed to hear is great, but at the moment I can only listen to tracks number 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, others don't work for me.

Just tell me if it's only my problem! buona serata!

Andrea v1

in reply to: 23-04-2012 Bronson Ravenna #22215
                            v1

What do people need to tell each other during a whole concert, that's a thing I will never be able to understand :?

Thanx again casale, is like being there again and again and again!

in reply to: 27-04-2012 De Kreun, Kortrijk (BE) #22401
                              v1

Thanks1 &

Thanks2 Vortex 155!

in reply to: 23-04-2012 Bronson Ravenna #22214
                                v1

Thanks casale and friends! It feels so good to be a MP fan! :MPD:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994