mister conclusion

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42406
    mister conclusion
    Participant

Same here. Volume 2 arrived one week ago, Volume 1 never made it here (Germany). No answers to emails.

Oh, and by the way, in this thread it was stated by petterfe that

All singles come with download cards. The tracks are made available for streaming and download via Bandcamp. You can download in any (or all) of the following formats: MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF.

I have ordered the singles box (!) after this info. Back in december ’21.

Now guess what…

Imagine a long list of swear words and insults here.

in reply to: Motorpsycho – the Soothe session #42404
      mister conclusion
      Participant

test2

in reply to: Motorpsycho – the Soothe session #42403
        mister conclusion
        Participant

test…

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24570
          mister conclusion
          Participant

@TAF

Like Krist Rampage wrote: Hogwash startet very (!) soft and groovy, just the final chorus had the usual power. Just checked the Hasselt recording: Quite similar version of Hogwash there. I prefer the older approach to the song, but it was interesting anyway.

Before the encores Bent said something like "This is our last show of this tour, so let's have some fun", then they startet with these two short and straight rockers, followed by this version of Hogwash that seemed pretty unusual to me.

A recording of this show would of course be appreciated!

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24563
            mister conclusion
            Participant

Setlist-correction: "Adolf Hissler" was in fact "Arne H.", not X-3. A rather spaced-out version by the way. The band did not leave the stage after the really weird version of Hogwash, instead they discussed for a short while and then played Fool's Gold.

Cornucopia included The Other One AND California.

Good show although the sound in the Vera didn't have the volume of, say, the Hamburg show. No shaking trousers this time. And yes, an incredibly talkative audience. Friendly folks but unable to shut up even for a short while.

As usual, Reine spent a lot of time looking irritated and turning and switching things at his equipment as if he was unsatisfied or frustrated with it. But maybe this is just his usual behaviour on stage?

in reply to: The roots of Motorpsycho #13130
              mister conclusion
              Participant

Blue Öyster Cult – Secret Treaties

In the song “ME 262” BÖC are singing about “Heavy Metal Fruits”, referenced by MP on the t-shirts of the LLM-tour

Grand Funk Railroad – Live Album

There is a track called “words of wisdom” on that album, as is on Roadwork I (anybody remember the fiskeboller-discussion in g35?). And other songs MP have covered (into the sun, inside looking out)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994