mister conclusion

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Pordenone, Deposito Giordani, May 07, 2016 #29646
    mister conclusion
    Participant

Dime = dimeadozen.org

"DIME is merely a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin (ROIO) which have not been officially released."

in reply to: Tour 2015 #27646
      mister conclusion
      Participant
        in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26628
        mister conclusion
        Participant

Hmmm, seems I have dramatically underestimated the complexity of this challenging process in my previous comment. Can't wait for the last fragment…

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26617
          mister conclusion
          Participant

Actually I can't see any problem. I think there is no need to stick or glue anything together.

We have an envelope that will probably contain the CD. There is a folding line at the back to seperate the "spine" of the book from the "back" which is then slightly shorter than the "front cover". Then we have three seperate sleeves for the three singles we've received until now. Just put these sleeves inside the envelope et voilà. Looks beautiful already and will look even better after the fourth sleeve and single have been added. Will fit perfectly.

I even think this is quite obvious…

By the way, I also wonder why there are nearly no comments about the songs here. I think they are all pretty sensational. Some of the best stuff Motorpsycho has ever published. I could write a looong euphoric review for each of the songs (except W&RNR maybe) but I don't want to interrupt your discussions about handicraft…

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25570
            mister conclusion
            Participant

Un.Chien: I'd like to buy your ticket –> ingo.seufer [at] gmail [dot] com

Also got a Leipzig-ticket for sale (e-ticket), 20 € –> see above

edit: Leipzig-ticket sold

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25468
              mister conclusion
              Participant

Hi Emelic, would be great to see a mexican psychonaut! You won't regret coming here and you will meet lots of kind people. My first recommendation is: try to see the Bremen show (magic place!) if it fits your scedule. A private mail address would also help if you need any support. See you soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994