Oakej

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: INTO THE MAELSTROM documentary (2019) #36844

THANK YOU! Beautiful documentary! Had to log in first time in a long while just to thank you!!!

Summed up the essence of what makes motorpsycho such a unique fantastic band! Great performances too and just great interviews and insight into the bands way of working and their thoughts on what music is. I liked the jazz references very much and am into the idea of time and space disappearing in the cloud of creative flow where creation seemingly just happens when musicians interlink. mp has always had that energy of making this happen, again and again taking songs to new levels (or other physical places as snah put it). That's what I love about them!

Thanks for the doc one last time!

—on the trip since 2000

in reply to: 11.06.2014 Copehagen, Pumpehuset #27036

the other anders: don't think so….you never know…

in reply to: favorite motorpsycho jams (nerd stuff) #27023

All these years I never understood why there were no live recordings available…and no culture of trading concert recordings like with the Grateful Dead or Phish. Until today I realize there is and I've been missing out. Thanks ThorEgil, thank you!!! I was able to enter dimeadozen, but is there a possibility to get an invite to motortrades.org? Anyone?

in reply to: 11.06.2014 Copehagen, Pumpehuset #27034

It was indeed a great show..or I´d rather say epic. Having been a psychonaut since 2001 I've only been able to catch the band 4 times now. Twice in Copenhagen, at Bizarre festival and in Gothenburg. This time around was just as good as always. The sound was good as well…even though Reine was a bit hard to hear in the mix, especially in the beginning of the set…anyways fantastic concert, great jams, great everything.

The strange thing for me was that there wasn't many people around? but like the other anders pointed out probably many die hard fans. The way they entered the stage was fun…silent as ever..unnoticed by the majority of the crowd. There weren't many people up in the front and I was checking out Snahs pedal board, when I looked up he was suddenly standing there…

Thanks mp for a great night!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994