paolinogrande001

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #39454
    paolinogrande001
    Participant

@mister conclusion

From the project page:

"The tracks are made available for streaming and download via Bandcamp. The complete series will be compiled into a CD set that can be purchased separately."

in reply to: Blitz November 25th #39435
      paolinogrande001
      Participant

Can I Just say that I love this band? I love this band.

in reply to: Blitz 22.november #39397
        paolinogrande001
        Participant

@Tomcat: one can ask :) I'm not going to insist that those quotes are word for word, I was not taping. Hopefully something will show up!

in reply to: Blitz 22.november #39393
          paolinogrande001
          Participant

The sound, especially during the first 3-4 songs, was so messy and coupled with the pretty intricate material of the later "prog"-years it was just a mass of noise – and not the good kind. Got better, and there were severeal AMAZING jams and noise-parts that were definitely of the good kind. Hell pt 3 and Delusion – NOX was incredible and beautiful. Can't wait for tonight.

Some funny comments from Bent as usual:

As he was setting up some equipment at the start, and had to bend down: "De e slitsomt å bli gammel" (Getting old is tiresome)

After a particularly energetic ending to a song from Tomas: "Da får itj trommisen nå meir kaffe i dag!" (No more coffee for the drummer)

Introducing a song: "No ska vi spæll en gammel hippie-rockelåt. De e kanskje feil sted, men. Det må vær noen hippia her i kveld, det lukte æ!"

(We're going to play a hippie-rock song. This might be the wrong place for that (Blitz is an punk/hardcore scene). But there must be some old hippies in here tonight, I can smell it!)

in reply to: Lobotomizer remastered and reassembled #39086
            paolinogrande001
            Participant

Last I heard of the The Mountain and Another EPs they were supposed to be getting released on vinyl in the aftermath of the Demon Box re-release. It's been 7 years, so I'm not holding my breath, but whoa boy when they are finally out (in 2056), I sure am going to be grabbing my copies!

in reply to: 07-08-2021 Ringnes, Skotbu #39003
              paolinogrande001
              Participant

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but in my 30+ year relationship with MP I have heard of way too many album/video-projects that have failed to come to fruition – including, incidentally, the filming/recording of the Ringnes concert in 2005 that was going to be made into a DVD – to get my hopes up until there is definitive confirmation from band and management that it is in the works.

*edit – talking about the possible Ringnes-album/dvd, not the fact that they are in the studio.

in reply to: MÃ¥nefestivalen, MÃ¥nehagen 30.07.2021 #38967
                paolinogrande001
                Participant

"Allsang p̴ grensen" :lol: but let's not forget Рthe parent generation of MP are the ones who grew up with The Who, Hendrix and Zeppelin and all the others. Looks like those old folks had a blast!

in reply to: MÃ¥nefestivalen, MÃ¥nehagen 30.07.2021 #38966
                  paolinogrande001
                  Participant

Is there hope for more material as used to be in the times of HAL at NRK? The entire concert on the radio? I'm crossing fingers and other stuff.

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38070
                    paolinogrande001
                    Participant

Still haven't listened to mine. Got it yesterday, and… just haven't found the time to really sit down, breathe, and listen. There is always this sort of trepidation with every new proper Motorpsycho album. Will I like it? Will it leave me unimpressed or even annoyed? Or will I love it?

Will I LOVE it? I want to love it.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38221
                      paolinogrande001
                      Participant

Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38220
                        paolinogrande001
                        Participant

Looks like at least a couple of Israelvis members got tagged, theirs the fourth secret album?

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37796
                          paolinogrande001
                          Participant

Which e-mail? I sent a mail to motorpsycho@online.no on Friday and am yet to receive a resonse…

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37788
                            paolinogrande001
                            Participant

Any of you guys who ordered from Norway got yours yet? Cause I ordered all three colors and received one red single packaged alone today… Hoping to get the other two next week.

in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36976
                              paolinogrande001
                              Participant

Where is the information from that there are going to be 5 shows in Oslo? And even more importantly – tickets sold?? Where???

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37764
                                paolinogrande001
                                Participant

Well, f*ck me – was convinced this was a hoax, but well… Apologies to anyone who might have been offended! Merry Crimbo!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994