Mar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13339
    Mar

AHHH GBD, i so much know how you’re feeling.

Bought the record more or less by chance. I knew it would be released by friday, and i just had a quick look in the stores, not believing they would even have it. And while i was wondering wether the old record player i bought from a friend half a year ago would even work, i was walking out of there store with a LP, for the first time in my entire life. At home, i tried to set up the player, and realised that i didn’t have the proper combination of jacks/plugs. With minor knowledge of any kind of hifi technology, i cut several older adapters, and crafted a new one, with the fitting combination of jacks/plugs. Continuing the set up of the record player, i realised it didn’t do a shit, besides uttering some akward sounds. But that was the most easy part, i disassembled the player, and attached the v-belt properly, so at least the table was spinnging now.

So, i gave it a retry, nothing happend. LP was spinning, i even heard a very very muted sound from the needle, but my handicrafted adapter did not seem to work.

End of the story, i am right now sitting here, and the hollow eyes of the child of the future are staring at me, making me constantly google for a rapidshare release or something. So please guys, rip it! We could even make a picture posting thread of desperate psychonauts, with their beautiful, and yet so useless piece of cardboard/vinyl.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994