psychonaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

@GBD – Classic rock has reviewed the album, and they also featured a video for Chariot.

Watch it here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuxHfwMJWBI&t=704s

I would think it's fan made, but worth the watch nonetheless

By the way….Only spun the album once, but loving it so far

It's my Youtube Channel, an artigianal Lovecult channel 80% MP only.

Kisses all

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40185

Good evening,

in my hand in this afternoon.

Only one phrase for these guys.

"Chariot of the sun", why song end?

Songs like "Chariot of the sun" ll must go on forever, only thing that I say to MP.

Snah is God.

LOVE, lacrime, amore, per sempre ragazzi, grazie.

in reply to: "Facete Tumultum, Non Bellum". #39638

"Underneath this anger there's a firey burning heart (fire burning hard).

A passion and a fever and a (further) that can't wait for it to start

Take your sex and drugs, but let me keep my rock & roll

Be still, my soul".

Europa, ascolta i tuoi figli, è difficile, lo so, staccare il cordone ombelicale con qualcosa che avverti come familiare.

Laddove è tutto verde e dove è azzurra la California.

Europa la California reale sei tu, prendi coscienza, per cortesia, che esisti.

Un giorno ci bombarderanno da west e da east?

Almeno moriremo contenti, ma così Europa, morire da schiava, proprio tu, Europa, che hai creato il concetto di "Libertà", non puoi lasciare morire i tuoi figli nel modo sbagliato.

Noi non lo meritiamo.

Take your sex and drug but let me keep my rock'n' roll.

By still, my soul.

in reply to: "Facete Tumultum, Non Bellum". #39637

Buonasera Europa,

ormai sembrerebbe essere tardi ma non è mai tardi per divenire Europa così come ci avete detto che, noi tutt*, saremmo stat*.

Europa, ferma il flusso di armi.

Europa, escludi i produttori di armi dal tuo territorio.

Noi, in Europa vogliamo una pace perenne, costante e continuativa, ricordalo Europa.

Noi vogliamo che tu, Europa, ad ogni tuo singolo respiro, diventi elemento di disarmo e di pace.

Europa, non c'è una sola arma che io possa accettare come "arma europea".Europa devi scegliere e dirci "ora" qual'è la tua scelta.

Noi vogliamo un mondo "senza armi",tu, Europa, a quale libertà ti ispiri e quale democrature vedi nel tuo tremante futuro?

Europa, fai l'Europa, altro non devi fare.

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38128

Sunset with the taste and smell of "After the fair".

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38120

Guys,

This Album starts at minute 10 of song "The Trasmutation of Cosmoctopus Lurker.

Live

LIve

LIVE!!!

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38118

When a new MP album come out, at first hear, all Psychonauts run to our little MP home.

We all look at GREAT JOURNALISTS, REWIEVS, OHHH GREAT, 7,5

BUAHAHAAAH

MP, no Rewievs

MP

NEVER SAY YES, NOT OR MAYBE LATER THAN FIRST HEAR.

I'm on fourth hear(very sorry for my english) and GUYS ARE ALIVE ON EVEREST.

LOVE for tutti voi

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38055
    in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38052

Also my ass are smiling… Uahahahahahaaaahhhh.

Really, Luna calante today.

Someone could be so patient to put lyrics please guys.

MP, Madonna Santa!

in reply to: The All Is One #37573

@Jero I'm sure that, ideally, there aren't point of no return but when you change you historical drummer(not in transitory BHBC but with LLM), it mark a strong groove in your music that, in final time, is forged by influences and difference. With Kapstad we had another universe that with Reine Fiske takes on further new luster. Basically my answer to Rune was on impression about he feels listening TAIO what I feel at the same way about with song LLM, a work that I feel, when I listen for the first time, detached from, at least, three previous albums. TAIO don't give me this impression but it is a masterpiece, every morning I wake up with, in my head, a different song that it starts before time that I put the CD in my car, every day go on my intrepid exploration of these circles around the sun, of this such magnificence, the sound and the fury and this deep, deep, deep blue sea…

With love

in reply to: The All Is One #37571

Rune wrote: I am also thoroughly enjoying the songs they've decided to wrap around this monster composition. Both sides A and D are great. Like Chrome is fantastic!

Their best album, perhaps? Side A guides you to the point where they say 'hey, here you go, just have at it!' and punch you in the face with NOX, before they let you down gently afterwards again, just to send you running back for another spin when the last notes of side D fades out.

A masterpiece!

Little Lucid Moments!

Title track(oohhh) and "The Alchimist" are the essence of the core, inside we have many beautiful old resonances(their wonderful spring age) and maybe the starting point to last MP age.

It sign the point of no return.

Does anyone agree?

And tomorrow?

Tomorrow never knows…

in reply to: The All Is One #37544

Great album, like always.

Ouroboros over, over the top, I can't stop the loop, my wife and sons hate me every time that a new MP album come out.

Sail on psychonauts!

in reply to: 09.10.2019 – IT Pordenone, Capitol #36202

Hi,

first song was crucible.

They not played Year Zero in the end.

Really in the pink, great feeling with drums.

N O F E A R , N O H A T R E D , N O M E R C Y , N O C O M P R O M I S E

N A N A N A N A N A B U T O N L Y S N A H

F A C E T E T U M U L T U M N O N B E L L U M

Love is pure

Love is MP

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28598

Hum painting in the night unreal you said…I feel more that It sounds like in the middle of last part baroc of llm(the theme of song so and so) and staind glass..for rest I love stickman, Rolf and Jeanette etc :)….only that I can't wait no moreeeeee :)))

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28592

Only for chronicle…

I've sended link of "lacuna/sunrise" to a my old friend(A man that chew music and play music)that I don't meet from boh….twenty years….my dish friend at school…I've sended link to him in the morning…silence all day long..

In the middle of night He send me:"(I'm heared, today this song only fourthy times so and I now not go to sleep because I'm ready to another hear of this and I want all about Motorpsycho).

STICKMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…PLEASE:)))))))))))))))

Tomorrow is another day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994