psychonaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Well, io sono italiano…

I know that for you is a step down "the step".

I'm not agree and I'm not interested to this, I'm not interested to speak good english, or other.

I wait(two days from now) that stickman send me Motorpsycho's album…).

Usually one, two or three days before album go out I have got album at home.

Now….nothing.

I'm very, very curious.

For me last best(BEST) album it was "little lucid moments", and the song "Little lucid moments", when I go on in my life, is best song I never heared(AND "THE ALCHIMIST??????")(God save Motorpsycho).

I'm very curious, Lacuna/sunrise sounds a little like "Stained Glass", a little like "barocco" end(and theme) of "Little lucid moments"(A very goooooooooood moments").

I love it, I hear it and I think I'm on 88 hear about this song(Tonight une hundred with little candles).

I don't know…I hate people thate now are sit down on album…I can't…

Stickman, why I can't hear now new Motorpsycho's Album???

Postal problems?

I can't sleep, please, I wait only for this.

Peace and Love(BENTISLOUDKENNETHISFASTBUTONLYSNAHISGOD).

in reply to: Roncade, 08.05.13 #24336

I got sunshine in my stomach…

Feel is its name…

Between the void and stars.

Love, it's a love cult.

in reply to: Roncade, 08.05.13 #24334

2h54m…pauses,in totally, I think 5 minutes…no more sure.

Loudloudloud:)

And I love Chimay!!!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23380

These are Sun God days psychonauts…

I'll never forget this kind of days thought all my life…

Tomorrow is best day of the year…

I'll ready, outside, for soundcheck.

It's best Sun God day of 2013.

Kenneth is fast(not only fast, he's perfect).

Snah is God(Ja,Ja….He's God!!!)…

BUTONLYBENTIS LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

in reply to: Matthias Hellberg & The White Moose #24047

Ja I've got received this album joined with Slwe too..It's not first time that Stickman join an album to the order(very nice idea:P )…not still mastered but for first hear It sounds me good…

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23925

"Motorpsycho" are not "Tool"…(fortunately, though I've got a real sympathy also for some things about tool).

It's only an example, because motorpsycho haven't got an industry that lives only for one album for every five years(and powers inside media that sail inside that music, ecc ecc ecc), and when it borns there is a devastant clamor about itself.

For example last 1 minut and half of "Hell part 1-3", in my honest opinion, are the essence of MP, an horizont about things that they'll be, different, distorced, in live session.

MP are enough free(enough because there isn't nothing purely free, but guys always work for intellectual freedom that, in final time is them music), it's a love cult(also when real "It's a love cult don't convince me".

It's not only a love cult…it's more, very, very more(inside my heart…surely a different heart than your, fortunately nature created us different).

When there is one minut and half that it can appear superflous in mp music, I, already, enjoy, because I'm already thinking about the date of next live concet.

Have fun! (and sorry for my english and sorry because borns an iaculatio only when album is in my hands, before every hear, and barleycorn is superlative, and I love two guitars, and Kenneth Kapstad is my preferite "Neanderthal" drummer, because he is not only fast, and Bent is not only loud, but SNAHISREALLYGODDDDDD!).

Hum, I dont know, It could be:)

However I think "Marta sui tubi" is a band that follow mp(in final time, specially in the past, a good band) and to present a song like this in "sanremo festival", though it's not an hard or prog or a complicate song, for my is a great act of courage(Sanremo is festival of light music in Italy, and there are, I think, at least, 15 million of people that follow the event).

However it's cool to listen "Giovanni Gulino" that sing :" MOTORPSYCHOOOO!!"

lick all.

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23895

null

Have fun

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23889

E' un grande disco, come sempre…

Great record, like always.

They are MP, fortunately.

No fear, no hatred, no mercy, no compromise.

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23861

Hi lovely psychonauts,

Ready to New Age Club!

null

in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21417

Beh….don't forget

"Like Alwaysea"

in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21391

Oh,always only for funny and for love….about "The sailboat song" this was uploaded 1 year ago on my little and stupid channel:)

It'll be fantastic if they could play it one time only…

null

in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21382

null

Just for funny

in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21378

No fear,no hatred,no mercy,no compromise.

ANDNOTONLYSNAHISGOD!

I follow and fell the unicorn.

LOVELOVELOVE and THANKS,no words for this eternal masterpiece.

in reply to: Wearing yr smell video #19854

For great it6req

29062011.jpg

Hola psychonauts

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994