bertoes

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child of the future #13309

[/quote]that’s strange for someone who calls himself a fan

Quote:

well in my humble opinion being a fan doesnt automatically mean you have to love every single thing about a band.. i mean, i love my girlfriend’s pasta but i think her fried eggs suck, see what i mean :-)

in reply to: Child of the future #13306

eehm im new here AND very lazy so i havent read any the former stuff really. cuz i am. lazy. been a mp fan for as long as i care to remember though and although i ran away (seriously) from the last show i saw at watt rotterdam (fucking too loud AND too many freakshows (pleeease guys i hate perpetual solos) but mainly a headache) i must say THIS ROCKS. now can we pleease get it on cd pleeeease. Im old enough to appreciate cool LP covers and all but im no vinyl sound purist; i seriously don’t see the merrit of not putting this out in gimmesomethingtorockonwhileimonmybike-format other than giving some sort of finger (there’s 5) to someone who is surely not a fan of yours. so. btw; ill buy it anyway on cd IF it ever gets there cuz, well, i buy anything you guys do. even if i think it sucks. cuz even cool people have to suck sometime. ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994