marcus

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Here Be Monsters – tour statistics #29600

Thats pretty good!! It's a lot of room in there, for all us psychonauts to have a nice journey.

Also at this occasion it is time to listen all the songs from the whole Tracklist above as well.

Yeeehaw!!

:MPD:

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — "Here Be Monsters" Tour 2016 #28928

I witnessed the gig in Wiesbaden – it really was such a great experience !

A great setlist from the take off about all the songs till the (open) finish of this fantastic musical travel… Next to the new album I also was really glad to hear pieces like Flick, Chien, Watersound…

..only for nosiness:

did they somewhere on the Tour played the song 577 ?

(-one of my many various favourites-)

in reply to: One Way or Another – lyrics #29482

Thanks a lot, GBD, for your answer!

When I can read it like here now, I am understanding much better then only in listening and i can 'work' with some new vocabulary. Its also a good way for me to improve my english.

good greetings in a good time :-)

Marcus

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29404

I listen to this music for such a long time. Now it’s my first posting here in this place.

I want to say how fantastic and splendid this travel to the other side of the universe was for me. I don’t know how to find some right words for a great experience like this. Still I’m sure about my feelings and emotions. Cause they are quite basic and concise – so its easy for me to grab it. But also they are very, very powerful. So it gives strongness and good mood to me in my live for a long time more.

Thank you so much for this completely unique and unforgettable evening!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994