MR_Red

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2019-05-19 Tivoli Utrecht #35560

And Bent sang really nice and audible this time. Overall the show was great. In my humble opinion the sound was great. Only the xylophone played by Tomas was lost in the noise. Thanks for the playlist.

Was it Supersister Bro? For a moment I thought I heard "Twisted Sister" ;-)) Have fun in Vera, Groningen

in reply to: MP – Alkmaar NL, Victorie April 18 #32433

Hoera!

Hey there brother JERO and all others. It was a great concert indeed. Ship of fools was among the best songs I heard that night. August was performed better perhaps in Zwolle ? In Zwolle I was really surprised to hear a song from Love (or Arthur Lee) and did sang allong all the way. And again in Alkmaar.

Bent played tight and amazing. Snah could've used a bit more volume in my opinion. At times I could not hear what he was playing. Drums were very good. One hand rolls and great fills and timing overall. Fantastic.

:cheers:

Thanks for the shirt bro! No doubt , we'll be at the front row when they visit The Netherlands again. Perhaps with some of my students as I did let them hear Motorpsycho and they liked it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994