mag

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019 #36276
    mag

well.Motorpsycho is an aeroplane.The right wing motor is dying and we are suffering.If this madness doesn't stop we're all gonna' die.we are suffering of too much carbon monoxide.Greta is crying,we have to stop this madness before it is to late.Help me I'm suffocating.I have to call someone to help me out.But only if it is climate friendly and I guess it's not.I know now,please kill me and let Africa live.

in reply to: Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019 #36268
      mag

Hi.

I just want everybody to know that MP is splitting up. They are all good friends but they have found that enough is enough. Snah has been tired for many years and he says that he miss Gebhardt because he was the best drummer. Bent has turned into a plumber to afford family. In March 2020 it's all over and we'll have to listen to TNT and Alice Cooper. Both Bent and Snah used to listen to the song Poison back when they were criminals. I also listened to Poison with Ronny, that now drives a trailer, we stole a boat. Coincidences,coincidences. I will love MP for what they didn't do, not for what they did. You can also listen to Safe As Milk by Captain Beefheart. The song Abba Zabba, Electricity and finally the beautiful anthem, Autumn's Child—-While grieving over MP. It is over.

Stay tuned for more rock and roll as Harald Are Lund used to say, this giant. He 'worked'in the radio. I promise you—he is sad too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994