Rattlesnake

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Number 1 on norwegian “Billboard”. #16211

@Supernaut: They do it very well on the Norwegian charts. This is not their first #1 entry. Let Them Eat Cake, Phanerothyme and International Tussler Society are also number one albums. But other albums are close to the top. Here’s an overview of the Norwegian selling charts:

http://lista.vg.no/artist_info.php?ArtistOp=show&artistId=1932

in reply to: Heavy Metal Fruit lyrics #16032

@Traktorbass: Great links! And thanks for the lyrics everyone, well done!

in reply to: January new album!!! #14972

@Neil Tesor: The “Black Jazz” album is insane! But I think I need some more listenings to understand what’s going on^^ After a first listening I would prefer the earlier Shining without vocals, but I guess I’ll get used to it. Love the to previous records from Shining though. Especially “Grindstone” is a monster!

But this is a bit of topic. Sorry, just had to.

in reply to: Trilogy? #16139

Well, interesting thought. Maybe there is something there… Whether it is true or not, it is always fun with conspiracies! :-)

in reply to: Trilogy? #16137

I’ve read the reviews about the trilogy thing to, but I don’t think there is any special connection between them, other than that Kenneth is playing the drums. I can’t remember to have read/heard that Bent or Snah has mentioned this in any way either. But I remember that they said something about Child Of The Future were more like an EP/anniversary thing for them. Which in a way “confirms” that this is not an album trilogy. I’ll guess it’s a journalist thing. Anyone else who have some input on this topic?

in reply to: Motorpsycho on Spotify #11918

@Mark: Yes, on the free spotify version there are some commercials between the songs, but still, you can listen to about any music you want to check out or listen to, make playlists and so on, for free. And if you don’t want to hear the commercials it’s possible to pay about 12 euros (99 NOK) for a month without commercials. From my point of view that’s a great offer! Spotify has given me the possibility to find many new bands and share playlists with my friends. Spotify is the thing!

in reply to: ABC Nyheter HMF review #16084

Great review!

in reply to: January new album!!! #14900

Well, today I got the CD from Rune Grammofon. I’ve just listened to the album twice, lying in my bed, smiling from start to end. This album is just stunning!! Simply perfection! And “Gullible’S Travails” is definitely one of the best songs I’ve ever heard! Now I’m gonna listen to it constantly the next days/weeks. Can’t imagine how huge this album will grow after some more listenings. Just from the first to the second listening it grew a lot on me. Heavy Metal Fruit is definitely one of the best Motorpsycho albums in my point of view!

in reply to: January new album!!! #14872

I’m agree with GBD. I have to stay away from any leak or song until I can hear the complete album from beginning to end, with the best quality. But I must say, it’s hard… Fortunately the album is out soon! If I’m lucky I get it in my mail box today or tomorrow.

in reply to: first review !? of “heavy metal fruit” – german #15709

Okey, now I’m a user on Motortrades. I’ve found the Øya gig from 06, but I need people to seed. If anyone else than Otherdemon has this torrent, I would be very pleased if you help me out! Thanks.

in reply to: first review !? of “heavy metal fruit” – german #15705

Oao, great! Seems like you knew something that we others didn’t, Otherdemon. I would also gladly accept an invite to Motortrades!

@Traktorbass: Yes I know, but I was searching for the complete gig. And now it seems like we’ve found it! Thanks anyway!

in reply to: first review !? of “heavy metal fruit” – german #15695

Yes, the 06 gig of course! Thanks Otherdemon, I guess I’ll have to live with the youtube quality then.

in reply to: first review !? of “heavy metal fruit” – german #15693

I guess this is a bit of topic, but I hope it’s ok. Traktorbass were mentioning the øya-gig, and that reminded me of an issue I’ve had. I’ve been searching around the net for the complete Øya-gig from 07 (video), but I can’t find it anywhere, not on Dime either. I guess this has been up for discussion, but I couldn’t find it. Can anyone help me?

in reply to: Heavy Metal Fruit review in Adressa (Norwegian) #15955

Sshh, I don’t wanna know! :wink:

in reply to: January new album!!! #14835

Wow! Thanks Marty! Seems like there is an agreement among the reviewers that this is going to be a classic. Exciting!

@Vorsla: Really? I think Barracuda is a great record! Not as versatile and experimental as the “classic” albums, but still, I think the style and groove on this record is amazing! If this style is mixed with jazz and prog elements (as Marty mention above) I can’t imagine how good this can be! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994