pfnuesel

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20886
    pfnuesel
    Participant

Thanks for checking out and letting us know.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20859
      pfnuesel
      Participant
        Quote:
        For those of us planning to attend the MP performance at Desertfest in Berlin 20.04. we'll need to be alert about the onsale date of tickets because one-day tickets will very limited as the website states:

please note: there will NOT be single day tickets for THURSDAY! there will be single day tickets for FRIDAY & SATURDAY but in very limited quantity !!!

Alex, where did you get this information from? I couldn't find it on the website. Are the one day tickets already sold out? Anyone got a spare one?

By the way, I got the tickets for the other German shows. See you all on the road! 8)

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20858
        pfnuesel
        Participant

Is anyone renting a car and driving around? Any better plans?

in reply to: swiss psychonauts! #21080
          pfnuesel
          Participant

Mascotte on Tuesday would be the worst thinkable option. I vote for Dachstock. There's a reason why Do Make Say Think wrote a song about this venue.

in reply to: Morgenbladet Top 100 Best Norwegian Albums Of All Time #20154
            pfnuesel
            Participant

I'm surprised that The White Birch didn't make it in any list.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — summer and fall 2011 #19768
              pfnuesel
              Participant

Does that second line there really reads what it looks like?

in reply to: Finland shows #18404
                pfnuesel
                Participant

Yes, Swiss I am. Nice meeting you guys, always good to have some fellow travelers around. :o)

I didn't hear a wheel either.

in reply to: Finland shows #18392
                  pfnuesel
                  Participant

In Helsinki there were about 60 people attending, in Tampere there were maybe 25 left. It was sort of a festival in Helsinki (called Supermassive), Motorpsycho was the third of four bands playing, they had exactly one hour to play and they also played exactly one hour. In Tampere Motorpsycho was the main band, starting at 10 pm they may have had time constraints to be finish before 12 as there was sort of a party going on later on (and in fact there were a lot more people after the concert than during the concert – what a shame!). They played 1h 45min (no encore played but it looked like they were thinking about it as the sound and the lights were going on about five minutes after the end, letting us hope for an encore). I think people were quite happy with both shows, although no one was dancing/shouting/singing that much.

I'm not sure about the setlist in Helsinki, it was quite similar to the one in Tampere, which was:

Klick

For sure they didn't play 'Loneliness' and 'Mountain' (a first-timer for me, woohoo!) in Helsinki. Rest could have been similar. I know they played 'Starhammer' in Helsinki but I didn't recognize it in Tampere. I'm not sure, I think they skipped it but maybe only my mind skipped it. Can anyone tell me what song 'Satan' refers to?

In Tampere there was sort of a short intermezzo near the end of 'Hogwash' that they didn't play in Helsinki. Anyone has an idea what it could have been?

Both shows were very progressive in a 'Heavy Metal Fruit' way, which made the whole concerts a bit monochrome. I would have preferred if they would have been a bit softer at times and heavier at other times. I was somehow disappointed by the wishy-washy version of 'mountain', I like the lot more heavier original version far more.

in reply to: Finland shows #18387
                    pfnuesel
                    Participant

Short set, about 60 minutes, as it was sort of a festival. Quite fast for my taste. Mostly new songs played with a "proggy" version of hogwash in the end. I hope they will have more time tomorrow.

in reply to: Finland shows #18385
                      pfnuesel
                      Participant

I was rather intending to meet a fellow psychonaut than really memorizing the setlists…

in reply to: Some help please. #19650
                        pfnuesel
                        Participant

Oh, I remember this show. The worst one I've seen. Korn were playing later on and kids occupied the first rows and tried to look bored. Didn't know this song is so old.

Anyway, nice to see such a clip pop up, some nice memories come up. :o)

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18558
                          pfnuesel
                          Participant

Madrid, it is. Anyone for a beer and some nerdy discussions?

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18539
                            pfnuesel
                            Participant

Anyone heading to Espagna?

in reply to: Winterthur 10.11. #15101
                              pfnuesel
                              Participant

I haven’t heard All is Loneliness, but somewhere there was SS. I’m not sure about the rest of the setlist though.

I was a bit disappointed, Fribourg was definitely better. And it was too loud, again, although there are always people which think it’s not loud enough.

Wishing Well was amazing.

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994