Winterthur 10.11.

Home Forums General Winterthur 10.11.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

“PLAY LOUDER!”

“They wouldn’t let us…”

the true running order, thanks to Spacecowboy:

Kill Devil Hills

The Alchemyst

Greener

Year Zero

The Ocean in Her Eye

Back to Source (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bedroom Eyes

Sungravy

Sideway Spiral 3

Wishing Well (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ãœberwagner

Whole Lotta Diana

The Ozzylot

Riding the Tiger

Manmower

====

Look at this setlist! First 5 songs were simply mindblowing. Volume was officially restricted, but around Back To Source (OH MIGHTY!!!) I got pretty close up front, and there the backline sound was blasting enough. In an almost intimate setting. Nice. After that first bummer. I mean, Kill Devil Hills at maybe 80db!?!?

Wishing Well was fantastic. Upbeat and electric. Did they ever do this one live like this? Amazing. And Kill Devil Hills and Alchemyst as starters! Jesus… Friends of mine saw them for the first time. How lucky they were to get this! And did I mention Back to Source? Again a very different setlist from Fribourg and Berlin. This is so cool. Sound was better (read: louder in a bigger venue) in Fribourg (Mighty Moog!) but this is the best setlist I got in those 3 shows. Dang, we’re already talking about driving to Bologna. :lol:

Damn, so cool setlist. Thanx for your report! It seems they still have more to come…well, Italy shows should be interesting, too…whata band.

pfnuesel
      Participant

I haven’t heard All is Loneliness, but somewhere there was SS. I’m not sure about the rest of the setlist though.

I was a bit disappointed, Fribourg was definitely better. And it was too loud, again, although there are always people which think it’s not loud enough.

Wishing Well was amazing.

supernaut
        Participant

Yes you’re right, Spiral definitely was played. And no Loneliness. Geez I’m getting old. The running is correct for the first 5 or 6 songs, afterwards I’ve no idea anymore. I remember Sungravy followed Bedroom Eyes and Diana was last of main set.

I thought it wasn’t loud at all standing behind the first set of pillars. But in the small space between those and the stage it sure was loud, but not as transparent as in Fribourg. I still enjoyed it because of the amazing setlist. :) And the flu seemed to be definitely gone. Kenneth smiling 90% of the gig. The singing I thought was top, too.

I think i have to corect somthing.

Kill devill hills

the alchemist

GREENER!!!!!!!!!!! pretty cool !!!!!!!!

Year Zero

The ozean in her eye

Back to source!!!! Fantastic !!!

Bedroom Eyes

Sungravy

Sidwayspiral 3

Wishing well!!!!!!!! YEA !!!!!

überwagner

wholelotta diana

the ozzylot

Riding the tiger

Manmower

For me it was a very spezial Set. some songs i never heard befor live. And last year was my personal record, 5times Motorpsychodelica. i wanted to break that this year again, but it gets hard. The Osszylot is one of my new favorites, was again better then in friburg. but i was a bit sad that they dont played child of the future. I wana hear this fantastic Guitar in the biginning of the song live. Damned….. i think i have to go to treviso or deventer, becose tomorow is TSOOL day! And today I need to sleep……………

supernaut
          Participant

yes, that’s the correct set. thanks. :-)

greeeeeeeeeneeeer!

Hovmod
            Participant

Oh drool I hope they play Wishing Well at Verkstedhallen!

edit: and Lighthouse Girl!

“Back to source” and “Wishing Well”… oh my God.

See you in Deventer!

Greetings,

Thomas

Great King Rat
              Participant

Wishing well! Back to source! Fantastic! I’ll definitely be in Deventer now!

Great King Rat
                Participant

They seem to have a thing with those small and fragile songs this tour. I mean, most of the shows is just pure hard rock which is great, but every now and then they throw in on of these little pearls… Feel, Sungravy, now Wishing well… I wonder if they’ll every do BBDD again? That would be the icing on the cake, if you know what I mean…

supernaut
                  Participant

True but Wishing Well was played electrified and quite energetic. :D

Yep, realy energetic :mrgreen:

Rolf
                    Participant

Back to source & wishing well!!!??! WOW! They’re still masters of the unexpected surprises!

otherdemon
                      Participant
                        Hovmod
                        Participant

Thanks! :)

Not bad at all! :thumbsup:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994