Vikran

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

That’s all very well put! What will be the next genre, then?

in reply to: Trezzo (Milano) 12-11-2009 #15145

>yeah! and fucking emotional was the return back with in the song with “seventeen” >compleatly sang by the audience, like a big scream, in perfect timing after 10 min of >heavy jam???? great!

Totally one of the highlights! You’ve gotta love an audience who behave that well yet still are ready to sing along at just the right moments, as if only to give you shivers

down your spine.

in reply to: Trezzo (Milano) 12-11-2009 #15141

Hey guys,

I haven’t posted anything on this forum in years, but now I felt I just had to express my joy after last night’s show. It was my 15th or 16th MP show (I’ve actually lost count) and it definately ranks among the best. It may be because I don’t go to concerts with the kind of exptectations and enthusiasm as I used to anymore, that I half forget why I love these guys so much in the time that passes between two shows, but I’m quite convinced it’s more about how fucking great they were. I second what someone said about the venue and the atmosphere, it may have been the best venue (sound was great!)/audience I’ve experienced – though it should be stated that I’ve seen most of my shows among drunk Norwegians. I also agree that the Sinful Wind-borne->Back to Source part was absolute bliss. Kenneth completely blew my mind in the latter, my jaw literally dropped.

The dynamics of the whole thing was also perfect, we all needed a breather with Bedroom Eyes/Sungravy, and it never got boring or tiring or repetitive. And it was ALMOST totally quiet for when the instrumental part of TGC started. Magic! (that some idiot obviously had to ruin eventually)

Trivia stuff I noticed(couldn’t see it mentioned): 577 was song no. 13. The song starts, as you all know, “At 13”. I don’t think that was intentional, though.

Snah changed “all of 26” to “all of 39” on Greener, but I suppose that’s been mentioned

a million times already. Couldn’t be bothered to read the other threads.

G’night, rock on!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994