mikke

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 256 total)
  • Author

Good luck! :smoke:

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40233

@bartok

Quote:
    The Ladder has also finally landed for me.

The drums is so super nice on this track! Mixing could promote them even more though. Any way, the beauty of this will be apparent during live shows, that's for sure :-)

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40225

@Motorkopf thanks!

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40222
    Quote:
    The heavy prog part in "Mona Lisa / Azrael" (starting at 4:44) has used in "Begynnelser" too.

You can not find it on the actual album but on the dvd/in the film at 52:50.

I remember that part from the Live performance, I also remember wondering where the drummer was, behind the scene or it was recorded beforehand? If recorded, who played, bent?

in reply to: pstereo live – wft!? #40416

hmm, something like this (might be more, a track from kingdom maybe (cosmo?))

plan #1

hell (or something similar)

greener

the tower

you lied

intro and outo worked fine, the rest were not their finest moments. nothing from aa (not a surprise, however still disappointing).

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40186

@psychonaout:

this record is perfect to play in loop when "Chariot of the sun" ends just start over.

@gdb: yep, these tracks were also played in Verkstedhallen during the lockdown and at Rosendal dance thingie (that gig was mona lisa + chariot + nox which were 90 mins of non stop Motorpsychosis).

btw: the sound on this record is great, lots of room, each instrument is distinct (a bit like e.g. demon box).

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40176

I also hear "Here Be Monster Vol 2" in "Chariot of the sun".

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39365

Wolfmother has cancel their gig at Pstereo (in Trondheim coming Sat 20 Aug) due to illness, the replacement is no less than Motorpsycho :STG:

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40398

At the least the guys should have no problems getting a reasonable income these days :-)

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40382

Maiden Voyage is handled by different label, it's not connected to Rune.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40375

Rune writes:

"A relatively small amount will be sold through StickmanĀ“s website.", hence this is VoW stuff, my guess is a 12" boxset (Lobo+Soothe?) and a 10" boxset for the long awaited EPs.

Let's hope there are some extras to make the deal sweet.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40360

Must be some live stuff?

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts – reviews #40306

MP is these days closer to being a jazz band than metal, that metal media don't get this just make sense.

in reply to: 2022-05-03 Hannover, Faust #39792

Supernice, thanks! This should be released in some more friendly digital format.

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40129

As artwork this seems like new territory for MP, I get late Sixties feeling, for example, A Saucerful of Secrets. Title of the records points in the same direction, this will be a good one :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 256 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994