Juergen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 310 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: GRONINGEN @ Vera — 27.05.2010 #17183
    Juergen
    Participant
      Quote:

“Giftland” was played in 1993, 1994 and ca. 10 times in spring 2002. The last performance was in Trondheim 1992-04-27 – apart from today!

Ahem, sure you don’t mean 2002-04-27? Because I remember hearing it in Oslo the day before

Correct! It was a typo. :D

in reply to: GRONINGEN @ Vera — 27.05.2010 #17177
      Juergen
      Participant

“Giftland” was played in 1993, 1994 and ca. 10 times in spring 2002. The last performance was in Trondheim 2002-04-27 – apart from today!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14485
        Juergen
        Participant

Motorpsycho playing on a beach? :D At least the website gives you the impression that everything will take place on a beach.

The festival will last for one week but I haven’t found out in which week.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14476
          Juergen
          Participant

@ Red Mosquito:

The Cafe Glocksee has only a capacity of nearly 300 and the huge one (Indiego Glocksee) a capacity of about 450. This is too small for Motorpsycho nowadays.

The Faust is a great Hannover venue for Motorpsycho.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14471
            Juergen
            Participant

The website of the venue confirms that Motorpsycho will play on Monday June 7th in Leipzig, Conne Island. I saw them in April, 26 2000 there and I like the venue and the show.

http://www.conne-island.de/aktuell.html

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14461
              Juergen
              Participant

This is like solving a riddle (but more interesting, of course). Any guesses what will happen after the two Italian dates? Switzerland and/or France? Will they play another German date on their way to Denmark, e. g. in Kiel?

in reply to: Neil Young + Motorpsycho #16124
                Juergen
                Participant

To add more information (including “Albuquerque” which I’ve forgotten to mention so far):

Motorpsycho

“Down by the River” – Skansen, Trondheim, 06.10.1990 (no recording known)

“Like a Hurricane” – UFFA, Trondheim, 08.11.1991 (no recording known)

“Old man” – M 20, Köln, 11.05.1998 (no recording circulating)

“Rockin’ in the free world” – UFFA, Trondheim 08.11.1991 (no recording known)

“Tonight’s the night” – UFFA, Trondheim, 19.04.1990 (no recording known)

“Tonight’s the night” – Rosendal Kino, Trondheim, 15.05.1990 (no recording known)

“Tonight’s the night” – Kjägelbanan,Stockholm, 29.04.2000 (radio recording)

“Cinnamon girl” – Blitz, Oslo, 01.03.1991 (no recording known)

“Cinnamon girl” – Elm street, Oslo, 03.03.1991 (no recording known)

“I’ve been waiting for you” – Malakoff festival, Nordfjordeid, 25.07.2009 (no recording known)

“I’ve been waiting for you” – Raumarock festival, Ã…ndalsnes, 06.07.2009 (no recording known) -> I am not sure about the date. I thought it was on 07.08.2009 but I might be wrong.

The International Tussler Society

“Alabama” – 3B, Trondheim, 31.03.1995 (no recording known)

“Alabama” – Halden, Down on the Farm Festival, 02.06.1995 (radio recording known)

“Alabama” – AVH Sentret, Trondheim, 07.06.1995 (no recording known)

“Alabama” – So What, Oslo, 07.08.2003 (recording known)

“Alabama” – Cafe Mono, Oslo, 10.08.2003 (recording known)

“Alabama” – Blæst, Trondheim, 14.08.2003 (recording known)

“Alabama” – Skien, Lundetangen Pub, 18.08.2003 (recording known)

“Alabama” – Harvest, Kvinesdal, 21.08.2003 (no recording known)

“Albuquerque” – Blæst, Trondheim, 14.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Rockefeller, Oslo, 06.08.2003 “Øya kick-off”(recording known)

“when you dance I can really love” – So What, Oslo, 07.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Tjøme, Gamle Ormelet, 08.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Rockefeller, Oslo, 09.08.2003 “Øya afterparty” (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Cafe Mono, Oslo, 10.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Blæst,Trondheim, 13.08.2003 (no recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Blæst, Trondheim, 14.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Lundetangen Pub, Skien, 18.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Garage, Bergen, 20.08.2003 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Harvest, Kvinesdal, 21.08.2003 (no recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Ringnesfestivalen, Skotbu, 23.08.2003 (official release on 2 x 12″)

“When you dance I can really love” – Ramp, Trondheim, 12.05.2004 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Blæst, Trondheim, 18.05.2004 (no recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – Tivoli, Utrecht, 10.10.2004 (recording known)

“When you dance I can really love” – SO 36, Berlin, 13.10.2004 (recording known)

This is all what I have researched from my database. Some Tussler setlists are still unknown (no recordings known and no setlists posted either). Those shows are:

Folken, Stavanger, 19.08.2003

Ringnesfestivalen, Skotbu, 21.08.2004

Driv, Tromsø, 14.09.2004

Rederiet, Kristiansand, 23.09.2004

Faust, Hannover, 11.10.2004

If anyone has a setlist or can remember the performance of Neil Young covers then it would be great to have this information posted in this thread.

I also noted the following Tussler date: Blæst, Trondheim, 12.08.2003 -> Did this happen or did they play just on 13.08.2003 and 14.08.2003 in this venue?

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14437
                  Juergen
                  Participant

There is still plenty of time between Brussels (30.05.2010) and Copenhagen (10.06.2010). What can we expect inbetween? Italy ? They have a huge fanbase there. Or France? They haven’t played there for a long time but the fanbase is not that big.

in reply to: Neil Young + Motorpsycho #16112
                    Juergen
                    Participant

More Neil Young covers:

Cinnamon Girl: played in Oslo 01-03-1991 and Oslo 03-03-1991 (no recordings known)

Down By The River: played in Trondheim 06-10-1990 (no recording known)

I’ve Been Waiting For You: played on the Malakoff festival and on the “Raumarock”-Festival, too (07-08-2009)

Like A Hurricane: played in Trondheim 08-11-1991 (no recording known)

Old Man: played in an unofficial show in Köln 11-05-1998 (no recording circulating)

Rockin’ In The Free World: played in Trondheim 08-11-1991 (no recording known)

Alabama: played by The International Tussler Society – a live version from Halden 02-06-1995 was broadcast on the radio

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO & SUPERSILENT Tour – March 2010 Norway #15790
                      Juergen
                      Participant

The Stickman homepage says that they both bands play together on stage:

http://www.stickman-records.de/ and click on the tour section

in reply to: German Bent interiew #15748
                        Juergen
                        Participant

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately the interview is too long for a translation. There are more interesting news:

– Motorpsycho plan only short tours in the future (no longer than three weeks) because of their families (Bent has a three year old son).

– Motorpsycho recorded every show on this tour on 24 tracks! They don’t plan a Roadwork release. They consider putting the recordings on a server for a download but they haven’t decided yet.

– Bent doubts that there is only one person interested in listening to all the shows at home. I can tell you: HE’S WRONG!

in reply to: The Great SETLISTS massacre! #15524
                          Juergen
                          Participant

Two additions in the first list: “The Witch” was played in 2009, too and “I’ve Been Waiting For You” (Neil Young) was added to the list.

in reply to: The Great SETLISTS massacre! #15523
                            Juergen
                            Participant

Thanks! I deleted “Punch” from the list because it has been played (and I have forgotten – I am getting old!).

I checked out the forum for the Fitzgerald’s tribute concert in Trondheim 2009-03-06. Is it true that Motorpsycho played only this song or did they play anything else?

in reply to: The Great SETLISTS massacre! #15521
                              Juergen
                              Participant

Here is a list with approximately 50 songs Motorpsycho have released but have never played live (listed in alphabetical order). There are only songs included which were released under the name “Motorpsycho”. You cannot find songs by The International Tussler Society (or other projects) here. I counted collaborations like “Motorpsycho/Winnefred Ryan” (Snah’s mother) or “Motorpsycho with Jaga Jazzist Horns” as Motorpsycho songs.

I am not sure if “Life Is A Little Lie” (composed by Geb, released on The Motor Home 7″) should be added to this list. Is this a Motorpsycho song?

Abendspaziergang

“Walkin’ With J.” EP

Acute Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms

“Ozone” EP

A Saw Sage Full Of Secretion

“Manmower” EP

Atlantic Swing

“Lovelight” EP (AADAP III)

Birds

“Wearing Yr Smell” EP

Bombay Brassière (Horntvedt)

“In The Fishtank” album with Jaga Jazzist Horns

Captain Geebheart

“Walkin’ With J.” EP

Carousel

“It’s A Love Cult” album

Celestine

“Hey, Jane” EP

Composite Head

“It’s A Love Cult” album

Doffen Ah Um (Munkby/ Sæther)

“In The Fishtank” album with Jaga Jazzist Horns

Dolphyn

“Trust Us” album

Eternity

“Lobotomizer” album

Fury On Earth

“Black Hole/ Black Canvas” album

Gerhard

Instrumental which was released on the “red and blue neither norway”-sampler

Have Spacesuit, Will Travel

“Angels And Daemons At Play”album (vinyl version)

I Fall Down

“Stickin’ To You Again”-compilation

Instamatic

“Starmelt/ Lovelight” EP

Johnny Finds The Leak

“The Other Fool” EP

Jumpin’ Flashback

“The Other Fool” EP

Junkfood Mailbomb

“Walkin’ With J.” EP

KR-3

“Walkin’ With J.” EP

La Mon Rag

“Mot Riving” EP

Lobotomizer

“Lobotomizer” album

Manson’s Children (The Grateful Dead)

“Comin’ Down Fast“ compilation

Mellow Muffin Stomp

“Hey, Jane” EP

Mr. Who

“Demon Box” album (vinyl version only)

Motorhead Mama

“Another Ugly” EP (hidden track)

Nathan Daniel’s Tune From Hawaii

It was listed as the final track in some shows in 1996 but it was only a playback tape (not a live performance)

Nature’s Way (Randy California/ Spirit)

“Gamle Moder Jord” compilation

New Day Rising (Hüsker Dü)

“Case Closed” tribute album

Of Beacons And Beans

“The Nerve Tattoo” EP

Ohm’s Concerto For Auto + Soprano Saw

“Angels And Daemons At Play” album (vinyl version only)

Pale Day

“The Nerve Tattoo” EP

Rattlesnake

“Barracuda” EP

Seethe

“Return Of Jesus Part II” compilation

Shane 2 AM

“Serpentine”-EP

Shock Me (Kiss)

“Flaming Youth” tribute album

Siddhartino

“Trust Us” album

Space Cadet Boogie

“Party Terror vol. 2” compilation

Summertime Is Here (L. Lux)

“Another Ugly EP”

Syk (Knutsen & Ludvigsen)

“Ellediller og krokofanter” compilation

The Waiting Game

“Child Of The Future”-album

The Sailboat Song

“The Other Fool” EP

30/30

“Let Them Eat Cake” album

This Otherness

“It’s A Love Cult” album

Trist Historie (Dumdum Boys/ Kjartan Kristiansen)

“Jg gleder meg til zir 2000” compilation

Valis

“Hey, Jane” EP

Viscount Grisnah

“Mountain” EP

We All Float Down Here Too!

“Soothing Songs For Ruth” album

Corrections, additions and discussions are welcome (especially for my list on page 1 with the unknown songs/ cover versions, too!).

in reply to: The Great SETLISTS massacre! #15520
                                Juergen
                                Participant

@ Ratmaus: I have included all additons/corrections and have edited the posting. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 310 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994