Armitage

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25453

London booked. I just hope that idiot "Tom From Brixton" doesn't show up and throw his jacket onstage like he did at The Garage ruining the gig for all concerned.

in reply to: 12.04.12 The Garage, London #22134

You're right chatters don't break any rules but their name isn't printed on the ticket and that's who I paid to hear. :cheers:

in reply to: 12.04.12 The Garage, London #22126

Not just a cigarette but a joint. Idiot and a friend of an idiot. The bouncer gave "Dave" his jacket back. If it'd had been down to me he wouldn't have got and I would've taken one of his shoes as well.

in reply to: 12.04.12 The Garage, London #22119

I managed to recorded the 1st hour before my Digital Recorder "Packed Up". There was a guy in front of me doing the same so I hope it'll make it's way to Dime. The guy who through the jacket was a total dickhead and was told as much by many people on his way out, including me. His name is Dave and comes from Brixton. I know this because he had two great big patches saying this stitched to the back of the jacket.

I agree with AJ; I thought the sound was fine. I was in the middle about six or seven people back, it was a brilliant night apart from the end. I laughed out loud when Bent asked if we liked his Bat wings and thought he looked like Gary Glitter. Gene Simmons maybe. Gary Glitter…NO!

in reply to: London 24.11.10 #18612

It was a sold out show and the venue holds 275 people.

in reply to: London 24.11.10 #18586

Here you go.

The Paranoid Squirrel

Just click on 'Episode 177'

I hope you all enjoy listening to it as I did watching.

in reply to: London 24.11.10 #18581

Hi.

First time poster.

I recorded the gig which I'll up load later tonight.

It RAWKED!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994