the conscience

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 158 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38543
    the conscience
    Participant

Here Be Monsters (vol.2 /a-side) is about 15 minutes, too. Have you ever heard it complete or judged after a few seconds? I think this (Comedy) video is a good intro and small summery of TGR, but maybe you need an attention span of an analog psychonaut to understand and feel sceptical:)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38541
      the conscience
      Participant

I love diversity, but sometimes I wish there were more psychonauts like you, suntripper

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38539
        the conscience
        Participant

Comedian JP Sears about The Great Reset:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

in reply to: Make Loud Not War #39628
          the conscience
          Participant

Yes, please take care. Stay save and well.

in reply to: "Facete Tumultum, Non Bellum". #39635
            the conscience
            Participant

Thanx psychonaut.

Probably the best post in this forum since a while.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38538
              the conscience
              Participant

@Norman:

Sorry, but I don’t have an own Internet access and writing with a borrowed mobile is stressful…

I only wanted to explain, that my interrest is more in other things than politics. And when politics, then: if there is a Connection between restrictions, The Great Reset and war. In which world are we living now and in the Future?

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38536
                the conscience
                Participant

The Great Resist

They will own no one

and we will be free!

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38535
                  the conscience
                  Participant

@Norman „Go and say this first to those who wish to exclude from the discourse anyone with a dissenting stance! Yes, there are such here, we've had these issues. Yes, leftists are like that. As soon as they run out of arguments (usually this happens pretty soon), and the facts are against them, then the only method left to them is trying to cancel the other.“

I am not able to chat with you about all the topics you are interessed in. I am only a poor old psychonaut and would like to live in a better world

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38534
                    the conscience
                    Participant

@ Norman: And now? Are you left or right, if it‘s so easy? And is there a place in your head to understand music in stereo (spatial sound) or is it full with straight left-right politically stuff? And what about your heart? Is it able to love music? Are your feelings only between two poles? Maybe you hear less music than me. I hear stuff from nearly every direction, all styles, all times and all over the planet, all languages… I have no time to waste my life, with having principle discussions about politics. If there were no pandemic, no restrictions, no war, no great reset, no apocalypse to fear, I wouldn‘t talk a minute about stupid things like politics.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38532
                      the conscience
                      Participant

@ Norman, I try to understand your opinion and your emotions as well as any other.

But I want to know, are you still a psychonaut? Of cause you are right. Compared to the 60/70 nearly all rock-musicians in present pandemic time act like prostitutes from some kind of a view. (a (old) punk view, a rebel view…) You have good reasons to feel disappointed and raged. But does it help? Maybe we should not care how small or big the balls of the members of our favourite bands (plural) are.

I hope, you are still able to enjoy the MUSIC of Mopsy. If not, what are you doing here? Maybe your opinion is important, too to understand all emotions in these days, but personally I prefer the ways of the ones who try to enlighten instead denouncing.

And because of the left-right thing: You can put this in a garbage can. Who cares in 2022?! It‘s only about right or wrong. Or better said, good or bad.

in reply to: Make Loud Not War #39615
                        the conscience
                        Participant

@ punknotyet: Thank you very much. All the best for you and everybody near you.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38530
                          the conscience
                          Participant

@ grindlove: please look at the date.

Maybe you can understand better, when you read again an even older post in the thread „Romaniac‘s Monster“. Here Is a copy:

TICKET TO RIDE – THE BEATLES

In the USA, the world's largest event organizer (it is worth researching what kind of business this company earns money with, with whom it is still connected) offered a letter to the president to organize and set up vaccination centers To take care of. After all, clubs and halls are usually easily accessible to everyone and you could fall back on a staff who is already experienced in dealing with large crowds.

Europe's largest ticket distributor, in turn, has for some time been adapting its software, which has been tried and tested a million or billions of times. First to use them to assign vaccination appointments, as is already happening in a German federal state and they were / are in discussion with other countries such as Italy and Switzerland.

Said ticket distributor announced today that the prerequisites had been created on their portal to be able to read vaccination cards. This gives organizers the opportunity to provide proof of vaccination as an entry requirement if they so wish.

But they don't have to. Organizers, artists and audiences still have a choice: they can go along with any damn shit, or they can rebel against it. You can have some barely tested broth injected into your arm, or you can boycott certain events in the future, or tickets linked to vaccination certificates, and go to the barricades now.

POSTED 1 YEAR AGO #

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38524
                            the conscience
                            Participant

@ Thomas „What I don´t understand is how you dare to make the band responsible for that”.

It isn´t that easy. It isn´t only black and white. Of cause, Bent is not responsible for the virus, not for the pandemic, not for the restrictions, not for all problems in the world. But his words about vaccine-passports are responsible for more than 250 posts in this thread. So this is the only right place for further pandemic-discussions. Where else? During a Motorpsycho-Show, directly in your ear?! Or with the not 2g+ (outside waiting) people before and after a show? Do you really want to exclude psychonauts from this forum? Is it not enough to exclude them from half of their real life should be? This is the only place where ALL psychonauts can share their thoughts or leave different types of emotions.

In my opinion, this thread is necessary as a documentation. So we all can look back and see, what can happen, if people make the right or the wrong decisions. (if not every angry comment will be deleted soon)

Similar like suntripper and some others, I am little afraid, what can happen in the future (and the current pandemic is only the beginning, only a small part of a much bigger thing). I don´t know, if we are right, and everything or something becomes reality. But it is very important, to be widely informed in times like this, to come as close as possible to the truth. (With the exception of suntripper, not many psychonauts seem to be. Please, proof me wrong!)

We all are responsible for all we are doing, and all we are not doing. (We all, not only Bent)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38521
                              the conscience
                              Participant

Thanks Boomer, for your last words. That is a good beginning to reach hands again (or build bridges). I want to apologize too, because of my provocation. (but sometimes, I feel, that I have no other choice.)

What all psychonauts connect is our love to our favourite band. And we all know: Motorpsycho live are the best Motorpsycho. Music shall connect, not divide.

Me, for example, I am older than you, much longer a fan. And I thought deep (and lived) about a decade more, what freedom is. What do you think, how it feels, to read, when other psychonauts (maybe real friends) write, that long-time psychonauts should have to stay in lockdown, while the “obedient” people (a word you used in your now deleted post) have fun and enjoy the live-shows of our all-time favourite band?

I still believe, that this forum and this thread is the right place to talk about, and it´s necessary because, like I said before, present time is because what artists and fans decided one year ago. We should not forget this. And you can´t deny it: Bent´s interview was the starting-point.

So please let us discuss, until we are not longer divided. Let us psychonauts set a good example for the rest of the world. And let us try again to discuss in a more friendly, more polite, more constructive way, albeit the topic is still very complicated.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38518
                                the conscience
                                Participant

@ booster from hell (1-7): I havn‘t thought you can disqualify youself more. obey your master …

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 158 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994