the conscience

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 158 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38385
    the conscience
    Participant

@ Johnny. You are right. The sociopaths take over. More than 12 months ago.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38383
      the conscience
      Participant

Since I – despite the previous discussion (compare laut.de interview and the Obelisk questionnaire interview) – also Motorpsycho and psychonauts for some personal access than other other people, as I prefer to build bridges with the first wish To have a feeling for me was a loss that overshot the target, the slipping in the relationship from the guideline theories or the shitty pants that have lived in fear for more than older, thanks to continuous media bombardment, and now just as eloquently the same Their fear, their fear and the constant trust of questionable restrictions are too lost, because they are equally behavioral, or are afraid of losing face, their beliefs, their existing ideas of this world, if they have to, to question things, or respectively their mind shifts into a different directional feeling.

In more than a hundred posts in this thread, NOBODY has still been able to give a certain valid reason to prevent why this virus could have more devastating effects on humanity than, for example, consuming nicotine or meat, just to include two different ones Covent-19. For that was just in this claim and excess is written, there is still NO justification up to today, even after more than a year. Not even the extremely bad ones, heard here, very personal individual fates or reports from old people's homes, nursing homes or relationships.

Yes, but other diseases are not infectious, are not contagious … And how long? No knowledge of how one can only speculate, how one can even speculate about many other things.

Maybe I'll lean a little too far out of the window, but conspiracy theories and / or denial can be blamed on both sides. And the same interests there. Who says we haven't changed a political theory for a year? Who denies all the time that there are far worse things in the world than Covid-19? Is it just the carnivores, the smokers, the alcoholics, the starving, the wrong medication dying?

On the edge of the blog of a writing psychonaut has been written since August 2020:

"German psychonaut has written and is still writing some stories to bring his favorite band on the road as soon as possible."

And that's why it shouldn't be just about him, but about every single psychonaut who longs for concerts by our favorite band. With arguments, defamation, arguing who is right, you get no further in this regard. Suggested solutions are needed. But putting on masks, keeping your distance and being ready to vaccinate will probably not be enough. At least it hasn't worked this way for 12 months. And twelve months are an eternity from a psychonaut's point of view. Even if obviously not for every psychonaut.

And believe it or not, there may be psychonauts or other concert lovers in the world who don't know how many days, months or years they have left to live. Like none of us, by the way. Postponing, waiting, accepting, forever putting up with everything is therefore not the best solution for everyone.

There is only one thing in the world, the present.

And "The All is One".

These are facts, everything else is conspiracy theories.

At present there is no valid reason why those who are not afraid should not go to concerts. So why not ask the guys at Motorpsycho how afraid they are of playing in front of an audience that may not have been vaccinated. Or what they can think of in this regard for the future. Why should Motorpsycho and its fans leave such important decisions to third parties? After all, they have had a roughly constant number of fans at their concerts for years, and they certainly don't want to do without some of them in the future.

I know this is possibly, from a current point of view, an extremely stupid suggestion. But certainly no more stupid than what politicians and scientists have been proposing all along.

And anyway. In what world do we actually live when psychonauts subordinate themselves to viruses, politicians and scientists, or allow themselves to be dictated by them? :-)

Translated by google translate

Da ich mich – trotz der vorangegangenen Diskussion (ausgelöst durch Bents grenzwertiges Bullshit-Geplapper  (vergleiche laut.de Interview und The Obelisk Questionnaire Interview) – auch weiterhin Motorpsycho und Psychonauten um einiges stärker verbunden fühle, als den meisten anderen Menschen, möchte ich mit dem heutigen Eintrag lieber Brücken bauen, statt mir anmaßen zu wollen, was schlimmer stinkt, das über das Ziel hinausschießen, das Abrutschen in die Nähe von Verschwörungstheorien oder die vollgeschissenen Hosen derjenigen, die seit mehr als zwölf Monaten, dank medialem Dauerbeschuss in Angst leben, und nun wortgewaltig nur noch damit beschäftigt sind, ihre Angst und die fortwährende Akzeptanz fragwürdiger Restriktionen zu verteidigen, da sie entweder tatsächlich ängstlich sind, oder aber die Angst haben, ihr Gesicht verlieren zu können, ihren Glauben, ihre bisherigen Vorstellungen dieser Welt, wenn sie anfangen, Dinge zu hinterfragen, beziehungsweise ihre Meinung sich in eine andere Richtung bilden könnte.

In mehr als hundert Posts in diesem Thread hat immer noch NIEMAND einen einzigen triftigen Grund nennen können, um zu belegen, warum dieses Virus verheerendere Auswirkungen auf die Menschheit haben sollte, als zum Beispiel der Konsum von Nikotin oder Fleisch, um nur zwei Beispiele zu nennen, die weitaus höhere Todeszahlen verursachen, als Covid-19. Für das was hier gerade in diesem Ausmaß und Übermaß getrieben wird, gibt es bis zum Stand heute, auch nach über einem Jahr, noch immer KEINE Rechtfertigung. Auch nicht, die überaus schlimmen, hier genannten, sehr emotionalen Einzelschicksale oder Berichte aus Altersheimen, Pflegeheimen oder Krankenhäusern.

Ja, aber andere Krankheiten sind nicht infektiös, sind nicht ansteckend… Was wäre, wenn wir nicht die Maßnahmen eingehalten hätten, einhalten würden, wieviel werden dann sterben, wären dann gestorben, würden an den Langzeitfolgen leiden? Und wie lange? Keine Ahnung, darüber kann man nur spekulieren, wie man über vieles Anderes auch nur spekulieren kann.

Vielleicht lehne ich mich gleich ein wenig zu weit aus dem Fenster, aber Verschwörungstheorien und/oder Leugnen kann man beiden Seiten vorwerfen. Und den Milliarden Meinungen dazwischen. Wer sagt, dass wir uns nicht schon seit einem Jahr in einer Verschwörungstheorie befinden? Wer leugnet eigentlich die ganze Zeit, dass es weit Schlimmeres gibt auf der Welt, als Covid-19? Sind das nur die Fleischfresser, die Raucher, die Alkoholiker, die Hungernden, die an falscher Medikation sterbenden?

Am Rande des Blogs eines schreibenden Psychonauten steht seit August 2020:

„German psychonaut has written and is still writing some stories to bring his favourite band on the road as soon as possible.“

Und darum sollte es nicht nur ihm gehen, sondern jedem einzelnen Psychonauten, der Konzerte unser aller Lieblingsband herbeisehnt. Mit Streit, Diffamieren, Argumentieren wer Recht hat, kommt man diesbezüglich nicht weiter. Lösungsvorschläge müssen her. Aber mit Masken aufziehen, Abstand halten und Impfbereitschaft wird es vermutlich nicht getan sein. Zumindest klappt das seit 12 Monaten auf diese Weise nicht. Und zwölf Monate sind nun mal aus Psychonauten-Sicht eine Ewigkeit. Wenn auch offensichtlich nicht für jeden Psychonauten.

Und ob ihr es glaubt oder nicht, möglicherweise gibt es Psychonauten oder andere Konzertliebhaber auf der Welt, die nicht wissen, wie viele Tage, Monate oder Jahre, sie noch zu leben haben. Wie übrigens keiner von uns. Aufschieben, Abwarten, Hinnehmen, sich ewig alles gefallen lassen, ist daher nicht für jeden die beste Lösung.

Es gibt nur eines auf der Welt, die Gegenwart.

Und „The All is One“.

Das sind Tatsachen, alles andere Verschwörungstheorien.

Gegenwärtig gibt es keinen triftigen Grund, warum diejenigen, die keine Angst haben, auf keine Konzerte gehen sollten. Warum fragen wir also nicht lieber die Herren von Motorpsycho, wie viel Angst sie haben vor einem Publikum zu spielen, das möglicherweise nicht geimpft ist. Oder was ihnen für die Zukunft diesbezüglich einfällt. Warum sollten Motorpsycho und ihre Fans derart wichtige Entscheidungen Dritten überlassen? Schließlich haben sie seit Jahren schon eine in etwa gleichbleibende Anzahl Fans auf ihren Konzerten, und wollen bestimmt nur ungern auf einen Teil davon in Zukunft verzichten.

Ich weiß, das ist möglicherweise, aus aktueller Sicht ein überaus dummer Vorschlag. Aber gewiss nicht dümmer, als das, was Politiker und Wissenschaftler die ganze Zeit vorschlagen.

Und überhaupt. In welcher Welt leben wir eigentlich, wenn Psychonauten sich Viren, Politikern und Wissenschaftlern unterordnen, beziehungsweise sich von diesen etwas vorschreiben lassen?

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38372
        the conscience
        Participant

While politicians are calling for a better digitization of humanity and economic bosses are calling for a new world order, for the last 14 years a writing psychonaut has been primarily concerned with the awareness of the individual in the hope of being able to make the planet a better place in this way . His conclusion: Apparently the only thing he can influence is his own being.

https://radioromaniac.blogspot.com/

and

https://romaniacsmonster.blogspot.com/

(The Motorpsycho-Forum) It is very nice to read that there are not only wonderful individuals among the analog psychonauts, but also very intelligent and very emotional people among the digital psychonauts, and a few leftover people are able to continue to doubt, or rather relate to relative high level. But we / they are all far from the depth of a Motorpsycho concert. With an exchange of blows of words and information from whatever media, we obviously don't get very far. When listening to music, on the other hand, one can reach far deeper states of consciousness.

Personally, I am slowly actually beginning to believe that the forced break from Motorpsycho concerts, or the presence there while sitting on chairs, had an effect on the intelligence, consciousness, emotions and also on the body of each individual, but unfortunately not for the better.

I actually wanted to say goodbye to this forum for a long time, because I could really spend my time better than running against walls here. At the same time, however, I still hope that the previous opinion of some psychonauts can still change. After all, mutants can do this every second.

I thank everyone who continues to fight for freedom on this planet, especially a person here who tries to educate people like no other.

I still hope he / she will be wrong with his prognoses and I may not have understood everything, but at least someone here is still unable to think in the short term as the current, vaccination advocates who believe and hope for these ways would solve all problems, but with the attention span that otherwise only analog psychonauts can muster, and which actually every psychonaut should have. How can it be that we are able to grasp works like Un Chien, Little Lucid Moments, The Crucible or NOX, but then think so briefly about the effects on all of our lives if we now think about them in this way Want to get the (alleged) pandemic under control, as proposed by politicians and Hum Bug, who would be completely overwhelmed with just five-minute pieces by Motorpsycho.

No sorry. I once decided to spend my life as meaningfully as possible, for Motorpsycho, for art, for freedom and against politics, religion, science and the mass media.

Even a virus cannot change that. No matter how small or large you want to make it.

What I've just written is not a final opinion either, it was rather a state of flow, an improvisation, a jam. But it did well.

Thank you Suntripper, Psychonaut of the year. May you be wrong with everything and have this forum completely in vain and unnecessarily littered. Nevertheless, I am infinitely grateful to you that someone here continues the fight for freedom while others are already tired.

Translated wie google translate from german

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38371
          the conscience
          Participant

have the psychonauts been sleeping for eight hours? No, most of them have been sleeping for more than a year.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38370
            the conscience
            Participant

Das Ziel im Leben ist nicht auf der Seite der Mehrheit zu stehen, sondern aus den Reihen der Wahnsinnigen auszubrechen. (Marcus Aurelius)

The goal in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to break out of the ranks of the mad. (Marcus Aurelius)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38360
              the conscience
              Participant

Child of the Future next, The album which is responsible for a second life as a needle junkie.

thanks for everybody still sharing their very important thoughts or so called facts while I am listening MP. Good to see you go on…

Zitat von Arthur Schopenhauer

„Wir sind nicht nur für das verantwortlich, was wir tun, sondern auch für das, was wir widerspruchslos hinnehmen.“

Quote from Arthur Schopenhauer

“We are not only responsible for what we do, but also for what we accept without contradiction. "

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38347
                the conscience
                Participant

(copied from the sandbox, because it belongs in this thread)

Hopefully my last post for the near future (if somebody doesn't accuse me of something I haven't said or deny something I've never done and I have to justify myself for it just because the person is not able to read, to understand, or to combine, and what only expresses itself

plays in his head, or what he has littered himself with from the media.

I have now tried everything that I understand by that, to create a more or less equal justice, even if I therefore had to rely a little more on one of the two sides:

Finally to all psychonauts who were able to maintain tolerance and differentiated thinking and also to those in the background who just read along, think their part and don't want to have anything to do with all the childish crap and just want their usual dose for more than a year missing Motorpsycho:

Apart from any restrictions, it is entirely up to Motorsycho and us how we can get back together. All of them, not just those who want to be vaccinated or those who do not want to be vaccinated.

Personally, I think it is possible to find a just solution for everyone if those who really want to have been vaccinated and the others are not.

So please, love you all again, and do not believe everyone (including the writer of these lines) has already eaten the wisdom or knows the truth.

Nobody really knows what the future will bring, but it is up to us to level it.

So I apologize for the annoyance. I'd rather write about other things too. But I'd much rather hear Motorpsycho live again. Like all of us.

Constructive suggestions in this regard would be great.

Gladly in a new thread. And gladly also without me.

Otherwise, until further notice, adios. Now the needle-junkie have to listen to all the Motorpsycho records on vinyl one after the other in order to be able to reflect on the essentials in life.

cheers

(translated (this time) by google translate. and last words: Maybe my sense of humour doesn´t work in my bad english, at digital places, behind a mask and in quarantine, without seeing und feeling humans)

in reply to: seperate sandbox for the bullies ? #38683
                  the conscience
                  Participant

Hopefully my last post for the near future (if somebody doesn't accuse me of something I haven't said or deny something I've never done and I have to justify myself for it just because the person is not able to read, to understand, or to combine, and what only expresses itself

plays in his head, or what he has littered himself with from the media.

I have now tried everything that I understand by that, to create a more or less equal justice, even if I therefore had to rely a little more on one of the two sides:

Finally to all psychonauts who were able to maintain tolerance and differentiated thinking and also to those in the background who just read along, think their part and don't want to have anything to do with all the childish crap and just want their usual dose for more than a year missing Motorpsycho:

Apart from any restrictions, it is entirely up to Motorsycho and us how we can get back together. All of them, not just those who want to be vaccinated or those who do not want to be vaccinated.

Personally, I think it is possible to find a just solution for everyone if those who really want to have been vaccinated and the others are not.

So please, love you all again, and do not believe everyone (including the writer of these lines) has already eaten the wisdom or knows the truth.

Nobody really knows what the future will bring, but it is up to us to level it.

So I apologize for the annoyance. I'd rather write about other things too. But I'd much rather hear Motorpsycho live again. Like all of us.

Constructive suggestions in this regard would be great.

Gladly in a new thread. And gladly also without me.

Otherwise, until further notice, adios. Now I have to listen to all the Motorpsycho records one after the other in order to be able to reflect on the essentials in life.

cheers

(translated (this time) by google translate. and last words: Maybe my sense of humour doesn´t work in my bad english, at digital places, behind a mask and in quarantine, without seeing und feeling humans)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38343
                    the conscience
                    Participant

@Be.If it was not dumb enough for everybody. Here again. You are right what you say about the 2% I am full aware bout that, some other guy talked about 2% of the whole population, so I tried to clear that.

What you said is possible,but speculation, maybe conspiacy theory. I only played a dumb game with the official numbers.

in reply to: seperate sandbox for the bullies ? #38681
                      the conscience
                      Participant

"everybody here in this thread is a psychonaut and wants to see his favourite band live again, the needle junkies and the rebels too, so reach hands and dance together at the next show, that is, what this discussion shoud be about"

@ Johnny Hearfield; The word was not "neadlehead" but "needle junkies". Maybe some digital psychonauts and/or mp3-junkies have forgotten to live and to laugh. So because of that point, a shoot in their arms is propably in fact a good idea. So we can hope their dead brains will get reanimated. Some less digital psychonauts ordered "Kingdom of Oblivion" on vinyl and don´t need immediately an injection of homour…

Hope this is political correct sandbox level? :-)

Reminds me at this:

https://romaniacsmonster.blogspot.com/2020/10/021-needle-in-haystack-velvettes.html

in reply to: seperate sandbox for the bullies ? #38678
                        the conscience
                        Participant

you have it of cause, and the biggest camera, as I have seen, when we talk in amsterdam, or was it utrecht :D

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38338
                          the conscience
                          Participant

People are people, but here is a simple playing with numbers you surely know. But if you like, you can call it conspiracy theory as well.

C-19 is a worldwide phenomen. There are 7.800.000.000 people living on earth.

2.600.000 people died at or with C-19

= 0,33 %. Not 2 % as mentionend anywhere in this thread.

0,33 % means 99,67% of all people worldwide died not at or with C-19

0,33 % That´s very tragic for everyone of them.

But the very most of this 0,33 % died at or with C-19 were very old, and/or very ill.

So decide yourself if 0,33 % is many or not many.

If you want to know, what also many is, or maybe much more than many…

Many peoply died in the last year because of nicotin

Many because of alcohol

Many because of hunger

Many because of eating too much or the wrong food

Many because of this disease, many of that disease…

Many rockstars, punks, hippies, psychonauts or whatever living in fear

Many people accept questionable restrictions since more than a year

Many people lost their jobs, went broke, became psychotic or depressed

Less people are able to compare and weigh up

Less people are still able for different thinking

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38337
                            the conscience
                            Participant

@ PunjLizard: (as I can remember) Arvay only mentionend (with scources) in which of the vaccines Gates invested, and what his role is because of the short (telescoping) testings and in the WHO

If you want to see "all psychonauts" joining hands together, you would be advised not to charcaterise those who choose to be vaccinated as "needle junkies" (which is a clearly negative term), and those who do not choose to be vaccinated as "rebels" (which has for many many years been code for "cool"). Such charcaterisations do not bring people together, they divide them.

Sorry, you are right, but maybe my sense of humour mutated after all I had to read before. :-)

And thanx to keep a clear mind and do not judge, only because of somebody has another opinion.

And great to hear that you are a vegetarian again since last monday :D

in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36582
                              the conscience
                              Participant

thanx bernie for deflection

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38330
                                the conscience
                                Participant

everybody here in this thread is a psychonaut and wants to see his favourite band live again, the needle junkies and the rebels too, so reach hands and dance together at the next show, that is, what this discussion shoud be about

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 158 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994