I am new here

Home Forums General I am new here

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joecoco
    Participant

Hi there, I am new in this forum.

Can anyone help me to find decent live recordings (non-torrent) of the band?

Maybe from recent shows?

THANK YOU

fillmore
      Participant

Welcome to the MP forum! You might want to consider joining Motortrades, the MP trading community. However, I think even the last trader to swap actual CD-Rs has advanced to torrents in the meantime. And really, there is no reason to not do that! :-)

Alex

Joecoco
        Participant

Thank you for the hint. Actually I can’t use torrents, because I only own a company notebook, and if somebody finds traces or I get a virus or…. I might be in trouble…

On the other hand unfortunately I do not have so much to trade with, because I only have some of the official albums. You get my problem…

TAF
          Participant

All the recent shows have also been uploaded to dime (dimeadozen.org). Of course, that’s a torrent site as well, so I guess it’s no more use than Motortrades.

heyhey joe

Send me your snail mail address (jazznik@gmail.com) and I’ll send of a set of recordings I found when moving houses. Now that the torrent tracker is up, they have become redundant.

Cheers

-j-

Joecoco
            Participant

Hey Jazznik,

had been gone travelling for a while – arrived home yesterday and what did I found? A bunch of DVD’s loaded with music!

Thank you so much for that!!! I was really amazed !!!

I would be happy to set up a send to anyone looking. If you have a specific show I would be happy to send it along. I’ve just come out of a rather bad year-and-a-half but I’m up and about again. I owe some people for their kindness and care and passing on the sounds is one way to payback. Again, if I owe you plaese let me know so I can make good.

Peace

Jeff C. (Seattle Psychonaut)

np: TM 0 (AWESOME)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994