Köln 17.04.2012

Home Forums General Köln 17.04.2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Wulf
    Participant

TDDU

Starhammer->

Close yr Eyes

Joecoco
      Participant

What a great show!!!!!

However I was disappointed that only 3 songs were played

;-)

boomer former helm
        Participant

fantastic show. amazing starhammer and close your eyes version!!

TAF
          Participant

Close Your Eyes! I loved the epic versions from the last tour, hoping to hear a recording of this song with Ståle on board.

otherdemon
            Participant

Close Your Eyes! How was this version? Same as the sludgy, doomy version in Norway last year? Or more back to the jazzy, lighter 2002 version?

It's cool that they're mixing up the encores slightly.

boomer former helm
              Participant

it was somehow a mix of both versions I would say, it took me a while until i realised it was close your eyes (to be honest, when bent started singing… ;-) )

surftex
                Participant

Great show!!! Started late (21.30) but next 2 hours they've done a fantastic performance!

Kenneth's drumming was unbelievable…Snah's guitarsound was a bit to low where I stood (in the middle), otherwise loud but good sound.

TDDU 90 min, Starhammer and Close Your eyes about 15 min each.

I also realised Close Your Eyes after Bent started singing. Definitely a new version (to me).

Looking forward to Leuven…

Spacebandit
                  Participant

The show will be up on Dime in the next hour. A bit bass heavy, as I had to tape

at the Soundboard. No Cornucopia for me, but Starhammer was fantastic. Due to technical

problems on the rear axis of my car I had to miss the Bremen show. So no recording from

yesterday. At least no "Spacebandit". Hope some other recordings will be following.

Tomcat
                    Participant

Hi Spacebandit! Too sad you could not make it to Bremen :-( At least you had one show, and they don't vary their sets that much actually this tour anyway ;-) I was looking for a guy in a Grateful Dead Shirt ->Dimeadozen< to say hello. Great that you taped Cologne – you delivered the cream with your recordings last autumn! (Pssst: I can say that we'll have at least one full and quite listenable documentation of last nights show as well, bass heavy for sure ;-)

What a band!

Holle
                      Participant

Great, thx in advance. :lol:

Spacebandit
                        Participant

Good golly! Thank you Tomcat. Good, no, fantastic news for an old tapehead like me.

BTW – weather conditions weren't for wearing a Tie-dye. Only had a GD cap on. Sorry

we missed. Next tour, of course. Peace + love, SB.

Tomcat
                          Participant

I see ;) Next year tour then!

otherdemon
                            Participant

Holy shit, this version of Close Your Eyes is just too good! All the more annoying that they made the straightforward piano-version on HMF, when they could've blown our minds with this one, instead. Ah well, download the bootlegs!

It's up on Dime, btw. Thanks to Spacebandit for this incredible sounding boot!

surftex
                              Participant

A big THANK YOU to spacebandit. He did a great job again, like always…

The best sounding recording from the tour until now!

supernaut
                                Participant

to the motortrades paaalllleeeeaaaasewithlottacherriesontop!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994