trondheim – 2018-12-14

Home Forums General trondheim – 2018-12-14

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    The Other Anders
    Participant

Beautiful pictures!

What song is Snah's double axe for?

supernaut
      Participant

Stairway to Xanadu

otherdemon
        Participant

@BronyYAur: My guess would be STG. He played that one with a double axe

on the mini-tour of eastern Norway in September.

Punj Lizard
          Participant

@otherdemon – But there's another photo of them playing STG ( :STG: ) and he doesn't have the twin-neck.

kak
            Participant

If I remember correctly, it was used for the instrumental part of Malibu. Only six string neck was in action.

@Mr. Hands, thanks, it actually makes sense, definitely two different guitars in that song

JERO
              Participant

Snah has big strong arms, probably a byproduct of 30 years being his own roadie ?but to raise the doubleneck up in the air during STG would be serious weightlifting, haha!

Punj Lizard
                Participant

@ JERO – I once saw Chris Squire wielding his triple-neck bass, while playing Taurus pedals on a stage on a boat at sea which was rocking so much that at the other end of the stage Steve Howe's pedal steel (which he keeps on wheels) kept rolling across the stage as he played his regular six-string and retreived the pedal steel with a foot. The things our heroes do to make a living and keep us entertained. :D :D

ThorEgil
                  Participant

Ah. I can't seem to remember exactly which song he used that double neck. When the recording (hopefully) is uploaded I'll figure it out. And no, it was not STG.

The concert started at 21.01 – The double neck entered the stage at about 21.53 Now go check against the set list :D

Lol ThorEgil.

Then Malibu makes sense, if the previous one were VERY long!

Johnny_Heartfield
                    Participant

Still waiting for any recordings or clips to turn up. Alledgedly there was some taping?

And Bernie with several cams? Probably something special planned – anybody knows?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994