MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 226 total)
  • Author

Motorpsycho on forthcoming concerts in Doornroosje, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. No date. Though. Wow.

Motorpsycho 28/04 Stuk – Leuven (Belgium)

clencypu
    Participant

Yes! Just got my tickets for Cologne!

Motorpsycho 27/04 De Kreun – Kortrijk (Belgium)

fillmore
      Participant

Updated 23.12.2011:

17.04.2012 – Köln,Stollwerck (GER)

18.04.2012 – Bremen, Schlachthof (GER)

19.04.2012 – Leipzig, Conne Island (GER)

20.04.2012 – Berlin, Desertfest @ Astra (GER)

23.04.2012 – Ravenna, Bronson (IT)

24.04.2012 – Livorno, The Cage Theatre (IT)

25.04.2012 – Mezzago, Bloom (IT)

27.04.2012 – Kortrijk, De Kreun (BE)

28.04.2012 – Leuven, Stuk (BE)

04.08.2012 – Bad Doberan – Zappanale (GER)

ThorEgil
        Participant

Exchanged a few words with Bent the other day. It seems their Opera concert will not happen at easter due to organizational issues, but hopefully sometime nearer to summer.

Gotta find some other excuse for not going skiing 8)

Hoping for dates in Holland other than in Doornroosje. For me one of the least favourable motorpsychodelic venues. Again: for me. Bad memories of last time (venue, sound, parking, etc.). Even though one of the most impressive concerts I ever saw took place there: a six hour set by Jeff Mills. So it must be me then. :wink:

grtz, T

edit: I'm finally turning into an old curmudgeon. Yay Motorpsycho, wherever you play! :mrgreen:

Doornroosje is not bad. Enjoyed them last time there. Sound level should be lowered though. Last time I had a beep in my ears for over a month.

Spacebandit
          Participant

Let's hope for a "long" tour, and our southern german friends will get one show or another show as well. Happy Holydaze!

Motorpsycho at BLOOM???

Are they crazy? I love Bloom (I've played there many times and witnessed great concerts) but it's TOO SMALL, as proved in the good ol' 1998, when more than half of the audience remained out of the venue. The last Milan show quite filled the Live Club, which is quite big… Better book the ticket in advance…

They've got to do something in the UK this year!!! Please?

pfnuesel
            Participant

Is anyone renting a car and driving around? Any better plans?

pfnuesel
              Participant
                Quote:
                For those of us planning to attend the MP performance at Desertfest in Berlin 20.04. we'll need to be alert about the onsale date of tickets because one-day tickets will very limited as the website states:

please note: there will NOT be single day tickets for THURSDAY! there will be single day tickets for FRIDAY & SATURDAY but in very limited quantity !!!

Alex, where did you get this information from? I couldn't find it on the website. Are the one day tickets already sold out? Anyone got a spare one?

By the way, I got the tickets for the other German shows. See you all on the road! 8)

Krist Rampage
                Participant

Doornroosje

Sunday 15/04 Doornroosje Nijmegen. Fantastic news! Last time I say them there was brilliant. Loud.

Super news indeed!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 226 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994