02.06.2014 – Live Club, Trezzo Sull'Adda (IT)

Home Forums General 02.06.2014 – Live Club, Trezzo Sull'Adda (IT)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

Starmelt

Stay Young

Kill Some Day

Feel

The One

Whip That Ghost

Magic & Wonder

On A Plate

Ocean In Her Eye

Custer's Last Stand

Kvaestor

Up Down

Cloudwalker

Superstooge

Starhammer >

Psychonaut

The Other Fool >

Alchemyst

Serpentine

Sail On

Entropy

Come On In

first set and second encore acoustic

Thanks to André Dettmann.

starmelt acoustic (i suppose) must be something else!

great to see starhammer segued into another song finally. was expecting something like that during the jam in haarlem, but then the boys closed the song out as usual anyway. also great finally to see an acoustic encore to close a show!

v1

I think it was about 2h40.

Doesn't matter how long, hardly I've seen them before in such a good shape like in these days! They let every song shine in a new, better light.

KSD brought tears to me.

Whip, Kvaestor, Superstooge & Starhammer( 8O ) to recall that Snah is God.

Best live band ever, once again :STG:

Very weird and "improvised" setlist, if you consider that the original list included Hell 1-7 instead of Serpentine + Sail On, and also Come on In wasn't in the setlist.

A dive into 2000 with 3 songs from Trust Us and 3 from LTEC. My highlight was Psychonaut, first time for me since 1998, and I saw a LOT of concerts!

Serpentine is always MEH, they continuously rearrange it without success. The Other Fool was quite a "metal" version, but remains a mediocre pop song. But I was amused anyway to listen to it after so long. And the same I could say for the Other Daemon, Superstooge, Sail On. For a moment, I feared a Slow Phaseout, but luckily they didn't!

About the acoustic set, I'm not so enthusiastic of the acoustic KSD: the best part of the song is the mellotron solo, which is skipped here. Dunno, it doesn't seem so inspired… Come On In was great instead!

Quote:
        Serpentine is always MEH, they continuously rearrange it without success.

+1. I still think it works best in its 'simple' LoveCult tour arrangement of 2002.

Ercarnar
        Participant

Absolutely amazing concert, really well played and sung. Finally this time I could hear Reine playing and he's doing a great job.

The acoustic set was sweet, and the electric one…electrifying. On a Plate way more powerful than the album version, amazing Starhammer with Reine on Mellotron and guitar, incredible Psychonaut and The Alchemyst. Ok I actually enjoyed the whole concert in the same way :mrgreen: I have Snah's setlist but unfortunately, since I was in the same car with other friends, I couldn't stop and meet the band…I think, by the way, they had a great time too :cheers:

Quote:
          great to see starhammer segued into another song finally. was expecting something like that during the jam in haarlem, but then the boys closed the song out as usual anyway.

Actually the two songs weren't exactely linked together, simply they started to play Psychonaut immediately after Starhammer ended… the two weren't "melted" together

supernaut
          Participant

acoustic Starmelt, finally a song off IALC (besides Serpentine) and The Mighty Alchemyst… are they reading my thoughts?

also, how can they change the set and jam about every evening and still end up almost every time precisely with 2h40? magic or… satan or something? 8O

Again iam hypnotised!!! what e gig! And what a ride down south to Italy. Great location, like an old dusti Mexiangail :-D it felt like in an big storm somtimes.

The Akkusticset was pure Magic, what play!! And what a diffrent prettynice settlist :-)

till soon!!!

fillmore
            Participant

The concert is now up and running on Dime.

Feel free to share it on "Motortrades".

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=495084

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994