02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen

Home Forums General 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Wulf
    Participant

We definitely had!

Tomcat
      Participant

What did they open with and what was the final Song? Info pleeease ;-)

Wulf
        Participant

They closed with loneliness.

MOTORPSYCHO, didn´t know your music before… but after that holy concert last night i need ALL your records. AWESOME show !!!! Thank you for that !!!

Who can help me: on which records are the first 2 songs from yesterday and lonliness (which i wanna hear again right NOW !)?

surftex
          Participant

@ Jules: So you have a lot to discover!

The opener was "7th Dream" from the "Manmower-EP" and it's on the "Blissard-Deluxe-Edition".

Followed by "Hell Part 1-3", the first song from the last album "Still Life With Eggplants".

The last song was "All Is Loneliness", a coverversion, it's on the album "Demon Box", originally from the band "Moondog".

You can order all albums (except the first three releases "Lobotomizer", "8 Soothing Songs For Rut", "Demon Box" and "In The Fishtank") from stickman-records.de.

But don't be surprised, most of the album versions are much different from how they perform the songs live. That's what makes this band absolutely special…every time…

Have Fun

Uwe

Spacebandit
            Participant

So, where's the setlist? As soon as I get hold of that, I can start with the

editing of a first row recording…

otherdemon
              Participant

Damn, they opened with 7th Dream? 8O First time since Bergen September '94!

surftex
                Participant

They also performed "Sterling Says" first time ever!

…and a new (for me) instrumental rocker…read the name on the setlist, but I can't remember, sorry…

They also played August, Greener, True Middle, S.T.G., Manmower, Whip That Ghost…

otherdemon
                  Participant

Surftex: Was this the instrumental they played? And how long did they play?

http://vimeo.com/70121719

boomer former helm
                    Participant

oh you lucky ones… sounds really exciting. 7th dream? sterling says? :MPD: really sad that i could not make it.

Spacebandit
                      Participant

@ other demon:

My recorder told me 1 hour 52 min…

@ Spacebandit: if you have the recording you should also have the setlist!

Also, it seems like nobody here took note of that… so we'd be all very happy if you could get the setlist from the recording and post it :)

Holle
                        Participant

I really can't remember the right order of the songs and I possible forgot one or so. Maybe too much beer, even tough I wasn't drunken during the show, I will never ever be drunken at a mp show :D and maybe that's why some people asked me a lot of questions about the band. Seems that a lot a people were very thrilled.

I'm sure that they played that songs:

(edit)

7th Dream

Hell

August

Sterling Says

Greener

Whip That Ghost

s'Numbmess

STG

The nerve Tattoo

New instrumental (or maybe just an Impro?)

Manmower

All Is Loneliness

It was a mind blowing Gig. Reine played only guitar, no mellotron, and he seems to be more a part of the band than during the spring tour. The guys were in best mood and joked a lot during the break between Kadaver and them on stage. The audience was although very very good for a festival audience, some drunken or stoned people who made party, but that weren't so much. The ohters were very concentrated and thrilled. The Band enjoyed that there were a lot of fans and sing along during Greener & All is loneliness. After the band left the stage, the audience still sang the chorus.

It seems it will begin the next motorpsycho era. I think that was the less "proggy" mp show since 2008, imo.

Very great to here that a recording exist.

:MPD:

TAF
                          Participant

@jules, if you liked the gig and want more you could always get Roadwork IV: Intrepid Skronk. It's a brilliant live record of the current lineup.

surftex
                            Participant

@ otherdemon:

Yes, that's the instrumental they played yesterday.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994