04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan

Home Forums General 04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    stereosofa
    Participant

:MPD:

stereosofa
      Participant

something went wrong with my last post (it disappeared temporarily into a kind of nirvana or somethin'). 8O

all I wanted to say is: I have uploaded two highlights of the show taken from the stream on soundcloud

(which I will remove immediately in case the stickpeople do mind).

MOTORPSYCHO – Whisky & Rock 'n' Roll (Live @ Zappanale, Bad Doberan, Germany 04.08.2012)

MOTORPSYCHO – Starhammer / Muffin Man (Live @ Zappanale, Bad Doberan, Germany 04.08.2012)

long live moddarsaico :wink:

Motorpsycho (with Andrè Roligheten and Klaus Holm on Sax) – Starhammer / Muffin Man

Zappanale, Bad Doberan, Germany 04-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtSh-d9BKek

stereosofa
        Participant

phoca_thumb_l_20120804_g099_motorpsycho.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_20120804_g015_motorpsycho.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_20120804_g089_motorpsycho.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_20120804_g047_motorpsycho.jpg

more pics on zappanale.de

knoot
          Participant

Got copies of a few other recordings of the stream, and all of them have the same digital hiccups as mine, so until we get a recording directly from the soundboard I guess we just have to live with them.

K

Btw, I had a chat with Snah at Zappanale. We were mostly discussing Zappa and "Mothers of Invention" concerts we both have been to, but I had to sneak in some nerdy Psychnaut questions also. His favourite guitar pickup is the P90, which he confirmed having in most his guitars. At Zappanale they were travelling light and borrowed most of their equipment from Tos. Snah actually didn't bring any of his own guitars and played loaned guitars (all vintage Gibsons from the 60ies). I asked if they would play the Unicorn gigs at the Opera with the same volume as they played on the Unicorn tour (which was LOUD) considering the all the other instruments on stage, the soundscape etc. He replied that they would have to check out how it all sounded on soundcheck, but the did indeed intent to play really loud :) He commented that the opera surely can take a sonic beating :D. Then he got a phonecall and I was left with my last nagging question: what is Bent actually singing in "The Alchemyst"? The will have to wait till next time :)

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994