05.03.11 Rockefeller, Oslo, space cadet glow!

Home Forums General 05.03.11 Rockefeller, Oslo, space cadet glow!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    otherdemon
    Participant

The best thing would be to omit it entirely :lol: If they want to play a COTF song that they can jam their asses off on, Cornucopia is a better choice. That one's superior in every aspect I can think off…

Devotional
      Participant

Been struggling all day with the sound that disappears for the last two minutes when I upload it to YouTube. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I found one poster with a similar problem, but he had no answers. The codec is AAC (faac) 320 kbps. Maybe I should try a lower bitrate? That would suck, though, because everything is transcoded at YouTube. Any ideas?

I'll keep on working with it, and in the meantime you can watch it (and listen to the first 12 minutes). Give it the 720p HD treatment, and please let me know what you think!

PS: It looks a bit better in the native YouTube player with proper 16:9 widescreen than the 4:3 on this site. Just click the video to go there.

Please don't post the link anywhere until I've fixed the problem.

otherdemon
        Participant

I think the video and audio wasn't that bad at all. And your effort to make the video sure is much appreciated, that's for sure. When I looked at in in 720p, the picture was pretty good, despite the occasional shakiness.

But my question: Are there more audience singing on your video alà Nothing To Say?

And I guess people would be VERY interested in seeing Close Your Eyes, for example…

Un.Chien.d.Espace
          Participant

yeah please up close your eyes!

otherdemon
            Participant
              Devotional
              Participant

Thanks otherdemon and Un.Chien.d.Espace! "Nothing to Say" was the only track the audience around me sang. It sounds like a bad night at the pub, I know, but at least there was some kind of participation there.

Check back tomorrow for "Close Your Eyes". :)

Devotional
                Participant

Here's "Close Your Eyes". It seems to be OK, so I've made it public. Feel free to pass it around, and let me know if you have any other requests!

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                  Participant

thanks a lot!

I'm realy hoping for a RW5 with close your eyes and starwheelhammer wery soon…

supernaut
                    Participant

thankyou supermuch.

one of Bent's bestest vocal melodies btw? somewhat of an art deco feel. as many others from that IALC period.

TAF
                      Participant

Thank you all for some brilliant videos! I for one wouldn't mind a torrent with all the videos from this show – perhaps joined together into a home-made, multi-camera production. ;)

The blond person at the front got one BIG hairdo! 8O

(talking about Space cadet glow..;)

Thanks for the posts!

Hyena
                        Participant

Very nice, thank you very much!

Well if you're taking requests, Neanderthal and Leslies Vest would be sweet. :)

fillmore
                          Participant

Also the much debated, or rather dissed, "PPP" would be interesting to hear. I must admit "Close your eyes" didn't really blow me away. Pretty doomy, yes, but not a towering psychedelic highlight — at least not on YouTube (cannot be compared to live anway).

Btw: Do people actually still record concerts on audio devices? Anyone around here who taped this show?

Alex

Tomcat
                            Participant

Thanks for the clip Devotional! It must have been one long moment of baffled-excitement for the beginning of "Close your Eyes", when you were not aware what they're doing there – don't we love it so much when they're doing this?! :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994