08.09.2023 – NO, Kongsberg – Energimølla

Home Forums General 08.09.2023 – NO, Kongsberg – Energimølla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mirai no maboroshi
    Participant

Setlist:
      Sentinels
      SSIII
      Maypole
      Sunchild
      ——–
      On My Pillow
      WCA
      Sinful
      Best Friend
      Spin Spin
      Patterns
      Magpie
      Daedalus
      Utd. Debased
      Bonny Lee
      Nerve Tattoo
      Dank State
      Be Good Be Kind*
      ——–
      ASFE
      Black As Night

* Tin House song, sung by Reine

Approx 2h25m

Francesco

Krist Rampage
      Participant

Awesome, thank you. Bonny Lee!

Rulle
        Participant

Not posted much on this site before even tho I´ve followed it for a few years and had a look at posts etc.
          A few personal notes from last night:

Reine was part of the band this gig, and sang lead on the last number before the encore, Tin House´s Be Good and Be Kind. He always adds another layer to the sound.
          Excited to see Motorpsycho with Olaf Olsen as the new drummer on this leg. He´s a more standard ´rock´-drummer in my opinion than Kenneth and Thomas. He did the job well, but it sounded like a pretty different band to me compared to what I’ve seen over the last few years.
          This lead to shorter numbers and less spaced out jams. I think only My Best Friend and 577 came close to being more than 10-12 minutes. Both had good, drawn-out middle-sections. However, they were both played really well, and were highlights.
          Heavy, electric version of Spin was pretty good. For me, Daedalus is the stand-out track from Yay, and the live version is great.
          Killer version of Bonny Lee though, with Reine playing the riff really heavily on what looked and sounded like a baryton-guitar.
          All in all a good gig with another version of Motorpsycho. Good sound in a great small venue and well-behaved audience that actually wanted to see the band and hear what they were up to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994