10.05.13, München

Home Forums General 10.05.13, München

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Year Zero, Hell, New song (!), Augusto, Ãœberpilgrim, Whip that ghost, Greener, Arne H., Barleycorn, Manmower, L'autre autre cretin, All is lonelyness, Satan goes to California, … Family, On a Plate, Into the sun, X3, You lied

GBD
    Participant

How was the new song?

and what is L'autre autre cretin?

The other other fool?

Anonymous

Hm, i analyzed the setlists of the last 14 days and yes, they surely will play "Wearing y'r smell" AND "Now it's time to skate" in Hamburg on the 12th. So happy about that. :lol:

Totally spaced out… This was so awesome… No words…. New song is brilliant, great melodies and hooklines…. Arne H., Hell and Other Other Fool sooo huge… Loud and heavy to the end…

:MPD: :STG:

otherdemon
        Participant

Wee, I always get excited when MP premieres new songs live!

So how was the new song? Long and trippy, or short and to the point?

roman2k
          Participant

So it really was a new song and not just one from the new album which they haven't played yet. I would describe it as more catchier and to the point.

Unfortunately, no chance to get the setlist. Almost 3 hours, no worries – but it appeared as they would have played even longer if that guy hadn't gotten on stage at You Lied because they immediately closed off the stage with a curtain. That guy was a drunken ass the whole time and should have been thrown out much sooner.

Tomcat
            Participant

Hmmm – what's wrong with the Munich audience? Bloody drunk people! Was wondering about the setlist ending with You Lied … tonight Dresden :-))

fillmore
              Participant

if i recall correctly back in 2008 the munich show ended on a similar note. some drunken ass ruining it for everybody at the end.

I don't think it was because of the drunk guy but of some kind of a curfew. Parties at Backstage usually start at 23:00, that's maybe why they started early also (around 20:15?). Yup, totally drunk people in front… Don't drink too much bavarian beer if you never did before…. ;)

Realy nice concert, they get better and better all the time! and after a nice talk with kenneth we heared thar the guys feel the same! they had alot of fun on stage!!! The level on that the guys play now is totaly mindblowing! what a fun!!!! and all the faces in the room told the same, everybody had a big smile on!

Yes, lautre autre cretin was the other other fool!

And to the new song, they call it:

FORGET IT!

I realy like it!😊 Thanks alot for the uploud fillmore!

Greez

And with a beer and a bit time the settlists will come to you! :D

Ah and jep, You Lied is also on the settlists the end! No ? down!

Motorpsycho we're awesome last night!! The first time i saw them live (shame on me), but not the last time, that's for sure.

I have all their records (and most of the EP's) since Demon Box, but couldn't find "Into the sun" and "On a plate" on any of them.. Are they live-only tracks or do they have different names as recorded versions (like "You lied")?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994