12.05.13 Hamburg

Home Forums General 12.05.13 Hamburg

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thanks, Spacebandit!

Sounds fantastic. Voll geil eben.

stereosofa
      Participant

due to having a fresh dime-account (was there not a period last year when it was impossible to sign a new account? :? ) i got your recording spacebandit.

and i must say indeed very very good quality. this was worth the arduous efforts you have taken to you, standing in the wall of noise in the first row.

some psychonaut (you know who you are) said after the show "i can't stand audience-recordings any longer" – i guess, you have to change your mind for this one, even if regular official live-recordings would be way better… :wink:

Tomcat
        Participant

Steresofa, if you do have an account now you may go on with Spacebandits recordings of fall 2011 (Hannover, Düsseldorf, Osnabrück) – Düsseldorf Zakk started with a 10 minute-monster called "Dog Parade" (which became "Hell" on Eggplant) I find the quality even better than Hamburg Grünspan :D Though it might be more tempting to get hold of the other Eggplant torrents, which are Darmstadt, Bergen and Oslo at this moment.

stereosofa
          Participant
            Quote:
            you may go on with Spacebandits recordings of fall 2011 (Hannover, Düsseldorf, Osnabrück)

download's already running. :-)

thanks for the recommendation, tomcat.

deusvlc
            Participant

Thank You for this recording… I'm quite impressed, it nearly has the level of a RW but better setlist. Great, best live recording on my hands I think (open for suggestions).

Coventry Boy
              Participant

Here you are:

Here you are:

:STG:

fillmore
                Participant

A great audio recording reveals hot versions of "Hell", "Ãœberpilgrim", "Adolf Hissler" and "All is Loneliness". Even the clapping during the latter makes sense when listening on the setero. It felt a bit awkward live. Really, great stuff! Thank you SpaceBandit!

Emily Grimes
                  Participant

Coventry Boy:FANTASTIC!Thx!

Any more?

wow! thank you for this fantastic audio recording!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994