12.05.16 [DE] München, Backstage

Home Forums General 12.05.16 [DE] München, Backstage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Original Setlist from Bent:

Big Black Dog

Tuesday Morning

Blueberry Daydream

Flick of the Wrist

Sleepwalking / Lacuna / Scissors

Arne H

Upstairs / Downstairs

Cloudwalker

Superstooge

I.M.S / Spin³

Through The Veil

Feedtime

H.B.M.

Approximate play time: 2.50 h

I think they played everything on the list.. Tuesday Morning went directly into Blueberry Daydream and all in all they had a lot of fun jamming around, making almost every song a 15-20 min. Monster. Great gig!!

Hi all

Monster gig, definitely! I Enjoyed it very much, not a second was boring, three hours of tense, emotion and high energy.

Very nice job of the sound engineer, the sound was powerful but clear.

Thanks for a great concert!

Zeppo

supernaut
    Participant

We had a blast (once again)! Different from Fri-Son, though not so much on paper: The setlists were quite similar but this gig had a different vibe. It felt more rock with some out there stuff, while Fri-Son was out there with some rock stuff. So differences don't only appear on a written piece of paper. Or maybe it was just my imagination after seeing them again after a 2 years break and one again after 1 week. Don't know, don't care. :) Great crowd (and staff!), too.

That Oldenburg setlist, though… 8O

I liked the first half better than the second. Flick of the wrist was as always the real Monster. Spin spin spin was played too fast and too loud to my taste.

A great gig overall. My little daughter was there too. First MP concert ever and just told me yesterday again how much she loved it. Bent even once asked whether she's fine and sure she was.

Kenneth didn't look too happy though, so I suppose they knew.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994