13.05.13 Amsterdam

Home Forums General 13.05.13 Amsterdam

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Holle
    Participant

Amsterdam was a great night again. Small club, very good audiance and a big eyes of let them eat cake.

Intrersting that they played none Blissard song besides fools gold. I thought during KDH too, that they will play the hole album as encore.

Last gig (4 and not enough. :wink: ) of my eggplant tour. :(

Have fun in Deventer & Groningen. :-)

I liked this version of Uberwagner (Uberpilgrim?) Is it a certain song they're incorporating or was it just a newly written part? Quite mathy but it turned the whole thing into something new.

This was my fifth MP show and I will probably always love them, though this time for me 2h 45m was a bit too long. After the long version of All is Loneliness (which is already quite jammy and slow) they left the stage after playing a longer version of fool's gold which was also slow and long. Show missed some short and snappy moments I think. But more than enough was left to fully enjoy.

otherdemon
      Participant

Smashing: It's a cover of the old Wishbone Ash song "Pilgrim" which they just put in the middle of Ãœberwagner. I like it too, but then again Ãœberwagner is by far my favorite Love Cult track.

Btw, how was Watersound?

Thanks!

Watersound: I loved that they played this, I think they stayed close to the album version, might have expanded the last section after Bents scream a little bit. Much enjoyed it.

Gezellig beyond belief!

TAF
        Participant

The recording, with thanks to LarsM!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=460657

otherdemon
          Participant

Thanks a lot, LarsM! Really looking forward to Deventer and Groningen as well (great setlists!)

fillmore
            Participant

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994