14.05.13, Deventer

Home Forums General 14.05.13, Deventer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Ratcatcher, Hell, August, Forget it, Vanishing point, Stained glass, Family, The other other fool, Upstairs downstairs, Satan somewhere in California, Barleycorn, Chien (30 min, epic),… Feel, Sinful, Drug thing, Manmower,… Vortex Surfer!

(sorry Uwe)

surftex
    Participant

Ich hab's "befürchtet" ;)

…aber du weisst , ich gönne es dir von ganzem motorspsychedelichen Herzen :)

Wow, great setlist indeed…

I think 2:55 by the way… Chien was.. ehm.. insane!

roman2k
      Participant

I'm trying my best not to be jealous of that setlist. Wow…

One show on this tour was certainly not enough.

Another brilliant concert. The concert began pretty decent (still don't really like Ratcatcher), but from The Other Other Fool on it went far beyond my expectations. Especially the last hour with an indeed insane Un Chien and the first encore with finally a string of Blissard-songs. And again great sound with a great audience and atmosphere.

Love the Eggplant tour, Love the Burgerweeshuis, love Deventer, love Love covers, love mini Blissard, love old people rocking out, love new BFF Reine's addition, love taking back "kinda over Kenneth" comments made to Fillmore at Roadburn, it's a love cult after all…

Mark, if you are reading this, as a fellow "the thrill is gone!" detractor, I must advise you to go to Vera tonight, you don't have to have any expectations, but be prepared to enjoy the heck out of a motorshow again!

Krist Rampage
        Participant

Fantastic gig. Great that they played new song. K9 was am absolute highlight to me. 30 minutes of pure madness.

Mark
          Participant

Too late, Leslie. Damn!

I already read a review + setlist here: http://abubakaridevries.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/motorpsycho-live-in-vera-15-5-2013/, noticed the number of golden oldies and punched myself in the face several times…

Aw shucks, Mark! I tried, I tried (to the tune of "You Lied" :wink: )

Loved the review, and those trading cards are hilarious!

TAF
            Participant
              otherdemon
              Participant

Great! This show had IMHO the best setlist of the tour, so let's hope the performance is just as awesome! Thx again LarsM!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994